1. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers were sleeping.
(b) The soldiers were dazed.
(c) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(d) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
2. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 2nd platoon.
(b) 3rd platoon.
(c) 4th platoon.
(d) 1st platoon.
3. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Michaely.
(b) Captain Markus.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Ernie.
4. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(a) Van Mieter.
(c) De Rich.
5. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) His rifle was empty.
(b) He was outnumbered.
(c) The prisoner was larger than him.
(d) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
6. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a trench.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a broken down vehicle.
(d) In a bunker.
This section contains 3,970 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)