1. Why did the tank in Chapter 1 not return fire when fired upon?
(a) The soldiers couldn't see the enemy.
(b) The soldiers were dazed.
(c) The soldiers were sleeping.
(d) The soldiers were out of ammunition.
2. What platoon was Hackworth assigned to in Chapter 1?
(a) 1st platoon.
(b) 3rd platoon.
(c) 2nd platoon.
(d) 4th platoon.
3. What was the name of the company commander?
(a) Captain Smith.
(b) Captain Ernie.
(c) Captain Michaely.
(d) Captain Markus.
4. What was the name of the medic assigned with Hackworth?
(a) De Rich.
(d) Van Mieter.
5. What made taking North Korean prisoners risky for Hackworth?
(a) North Korean troops were marching towards his position.
(b) The prisoner was larger than him.
(c) His rifle was empty.
(d) He was outnumbered.
6. Where did Hackworth and the medic find more North Koreans soldiers before the North Korean counterattack?
(a) In a broken down vehicle.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a trench.
(d) In a bunker.
This section contains 3,970 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)