1. Who writes the condolence letter that makes Calvin laugh?
2. How does Calvin portray his wife Alice in books and magazine articles written before she dies?
The voice of reason.
3. According to Calvin, what does Alice exclaim when encountering a deer in a forest?
4. In chapter one, what object does Alice wave in the air following Calvin's speech?
5. What is the name of the Calvin's eldest daughter?
6. What is the name of Calvin's youngest daughter?
7. What is written on the envelope in which Alice keeps special items?
This section contains 6,196 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)