|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the City College program in which Alice teaches under-prepared students?
2. In 2001, what does Alice say about their daughter Abigail's wedding?
(a) Alice asks Calvin to film the wedding so that she can watch it afterward.
(b) Alice asks Abigail if she can get married at home instead.
(c) Alice tells Calvin that the wedding has to go on, no matter how badly her health deteriorates, and regardless of whether she attends.
(d) Alice asks Abigail to try to move the wedding date up.
3. What is the first book that Calvin writes after he meets Alice?
(a) A collection of comic short stories.
(b) A mystery novel.
(c) A biography.
(d) A romance novel.
4. What is the name of Calvin's youngest daughter?
(b) Isabelle Alice.
5. In which hospital does Alice die?
(a) Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
(b) Lenox Hill Hospital.
(c) Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
(d) Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Alice's doctors says the following:
2. Which one of the following values does Alice NOT teach her children, according to Trillin?
3. Alice tells her husband that he peaks in which year?
4. Where does Alice attend college?
5. Select the city in which Calvin and Alice have a disagreement about money.
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)