|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice serves on the board of what organization for children with cancer and other illnesses?
(a) The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp.
(d) Connecticut Woods.
2. Which of the following statements about Alice is true?
(a) She hates cigarettes.
(b) She promotes the idea of cigarette lounges in New York City.
(c) She is a chain-smoker.
(d) She fights for smoker's rights.
3. What does Calvin believe Alice says about living twenty-five years after her cancer diagnosis?
(a) "I wish that I had been a better mother!"
(b) "I know that doctor is wrong!"
(c) "I'm so lucky!"
(d) "I should have said more prayers."
4. Which governor does Alice tease about being a Republican?
(a) Governor Mario Cuomo.
(b) Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
(c) Governor Olympia Snowe.
(d) Governor George Pataki.
5. According to Calvin, what does Alice exclaim when encountering a deer in a forest?
(c) "Where is my camera?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alice's father first meet Alice's mother?
2. Which person says "I haven't had so much fun since the hogs ate little sister"?
3. According to Calvin, Alice believes which one of the following statements to be true?
4. When does Calvin read the obituary of Dick Francis' wife?
5. Finish this sentence: Calvin states that if he works in a corporate job ...
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)