|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Calvin, Alice has especially strong views about which of the following subjects?
(b) Foreign oil.
(c) The environment.
(d) Animal rights.
2. In chapter six, Trillin states that studies show most marital disagreements are about:
(c) Extramarital affairs.
3. What is a Trillin family motto?
(a) Grow Up.
(b) Get With The Program.
(c) Pull Up Your Socks.
(d) Put Up Or Shut Up.
4. Who says, "we both want desperate love, approval, and admiration from each other"?
5. According to Calvin, what does Alice exclaim when encountering a deer in a forest?
(a) "Where is my camera?"
Short Answer Questions
1. After Abigail and Sarah graduates college, they live for a period of time in which state?
2. In chapter three, what is the name of the publication in which Alice is featured in a fashion spread?
3. What does Calvin believe Alice says about living twenty-five years after her cancer diagnosis?
4. What is Abigail's relationship to Calvin Trillin?
5. What does Mina do to cheer herself up, and to lift the spirits of those around her?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)