|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Calvin, what is Alice wearing when he sees her for the first time?
(a) A white hat.
(b) A yellow hat.
(c) A black hat.
(d) A red hat.
2. According to Calvin, Alice has especially strong views about which of the following subjects?
(a) Animal rights.
(c) The environment.
(d) Foreign oil.
3. At the end of chapter two, Calvin states that he is reviewing the galleys of a book. What is the book's subject?
(a) Riding a bus in New York.
(b) Parking in New York.
(c) Eating in New York restaurants.
(d) Bicycling in New York.
4. What is the name of the camp where Alice volunteers to work with seriously ill children?
(a) Connecticut Woods.
(d) The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp.
5. Alice tells people that her husband's idea of alternative medicine is ...
(a) Eating macrobiotic food.
(b) A doctor who hasn't gone to Johns Hopkins.
(c) A doctor educated in Germany.
(d) Eating apricot pits.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what publication is Alice's op-ed article on the subject of a smoking ban in New York City published?
2. Trillin states that he tells people he tries to instill the following values in his daughters:
3. Which one of the following statements is true?
4. Trillin states that while on a trip to a foreign country, the main subject for discussion by American tourists is ...
5. Of the following, which is a quote from chapter even?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)