|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Calvin, what does Alice exclaim when encountering a deer in a forest?
(c) "Where is my camera?"
2. Who says, "we both want desperate love, approval, and admiration from each other"?
3. In chapter seven, Calvin states that Alice consideres moving to which state to be closer to her daughters?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New Mexico.
4. What does Calvin believe Alice says about living twenty-five years after her cancer diagnosis?
(a) "I know that doctor is wrong!"
(b) "I should have said more prayers."
(c) "I wish that I had been a better mother!"
(d) "I'm so lucky!"
5. Which statement most closely resembles Alice's views, according to Trillin?
(a) If your child is in a school play, critique them after each performance to help them improve.
(b) If your child is in a school play, sit in the back row so you don't distract or embarrass your child.
(c) If your child is in a school play and you don't go to every performance, the county comes and takes the child.
(d) If your child is in a school play and you go to every performance, your child never learns to be independent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alice once work?
2. Why does Calvin endorse Alice's policy about school plays?
3. According to Calvin, when is Alice at her "bossiest"?
4. At which institution does Alice teach English in her mid-twenties?
5. In chapter five, an article on what subject in the Times enraged Alice?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)