|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alice's father grow up?
(a) Rural North Carolina.
(b) New York's Westchester County.
(c) Nova Scotia.
(d) New York City.
2. In which hospital does Alice die?
(a) Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
(b) Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
(c) Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital.
(d) Lenox Hill Hospital.
3. In chapter seven, Calvin states that Alice consideres moving to which state to be closer to her daughters?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New Mexico.
4. In chapter seven, Trillin states that Abigail works for:
(a) The U.S. Army.
(b) The Mall of America.
(c) The French Culinary Institute.
(d) Teach for America.
5. What is the name of Alice's friend and colleague who has ovarian cancer?
(a) Annie Navasky.
(b) Maggie Smith.
(c) Mina Shaughnessy.
(d) Jane Maher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alice's maiden name?
2. Alice serves on the board of what organization for children with cancer and other illnesses?
3. According to Calvin, what photo of Alice appears on the cover of the program at her memorial service?
4. Which statement does Trillin make about Alice's cause of death?
5. What reason does Bruno Navasky give for waiting so long reply to Alice's letter?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)