|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Calvin keep one of the photos of Alice from the article in chapter three?
(a) On his desk.
(b) On his bedside table.
(c) On his living room wall.
(d) On his mantle.
2. At which institution does Alice teach English in her mid-twenties?
(a) Hofstra Universtity.
(b) Wellesley College.
(c) New York University.
(d) Yale University.
3. What is Alice's Law of Compensatory Cash Flow?
(a) Any money not spent on a luxury you can't afford is the equivalent of windfall income.
(b) Things like perfume, clothing, and jewelry should be purchased with money from her own paychecks.
(c) A tax theory.
(d) After a certain level of income, the government should take everything.
4. Alice tells her husband that he peaks in which year?
5. How does Calvin characterize his father-in-law?
(a) Alice's father is a sweet, optimistic man.
(b) Alice's father is cold and tightfisted with his money.
(c) Alice's father is realistic, responsible man.
(d) Alice's father is pessimistic and irresponsible.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Calvin, Alice believes which one of the following statements to be true?
2. Finish this sentence: Calvin states that if he works in a corporate job ...
3. Which governor does Alice tease about being a Republican?
4. What is the Alice Tax?
5. According to Calvin, what kinds of men are attracted to Alice?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)