|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Select the city in which Calvin and Alice have a disagreement about money.
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York City.
2. What disease does Alice's mother suffer from?
(a) Ovarian cancer.
(d) Lung cancer.
3. What is Alice's professional background?
(a) Alice is a film editor.
(b) Alice is a model and actress.
(c) Alice is a politician.
(d) Alice is an English professor.
4. In chapter two, how does Calvin characterize his behavior during his second meeting with Alice?
(a) A boring college lecture.
(b) A winning job interview.
(c) A desperate comedy routine.
(d) A rough draft in need of edits.
5. How does Calvin describe the impact of Alice's beauty on her life?
(a) Alice's beauty opens doors in her career.
(b) Alice's beauty involves complications.
(c) Alice's beauty has no disadvantages.
(d) Alice's beauty makes her vain.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the days when he is renovating his home, Trillin has this quote above his typewriter.
2. Which statement best describes Alice's upbringing?
3. What is the Alice Tax?
4. What is one of the most negative words that Alice uses to describe a person?
5. What is the SEEK program acronym stand for?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)