|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Calvin states that he never sees Alice read which type of magazine?
2. Calvin states that among married couples, the one who makes out the mortgage check is more like to do what?
(a) Be more generous.
(b) Be more successful.
(c) Be more relaxed about spending money.
(d) Be more cautious about spending money.
3. In chapter two, how much time passes between Calvin's first and second meeting with Alice?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
4. According to Calvin, he never stops trying to do what?
(a) Gain Alice's trust.
(b) Impress Alice.
(c) Come out of his shell.
(d) Remember what Alice is wearing the night he meets her.
5. Where does Calvin and Alice purchase their first home?
(a) Long Island.
(b) Nova Scotia.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which phrase best characterizes the relationship that Alice has with her parents?
2. In chapter three, who writes the article that accompanies the fashion spread in which Alice is featured?
3. According to Calvin, what does Alice exclaim when encountering a deer in a forest?
4. What is the SEEK program acronym stand for?
5. Of the following, which one is an accurate statement of Calvin's views?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)