|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the club where Alice sometimes has lunch with her friend Wally Popolizio?
(a) The New York Health and Fitness Club.
(b) Tiro e Segno.
(c) Italian-American Club.
(d) The New York Bridge Club.
2. In chapter five, Trillin states that he once gives a speech at the annual dinner for which organization?
(a) Yale Senior Society.
(b) The Yale Westchester Alumni Association.
(c) Yale-Newhaven Hospital.
(d) Yale University.
3. Select the city in which Calvin and Alice have a disagreement about money.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York City.
4. In Calvin's second poem in chapter three, he likens Alice to which of the following?
(a) A lass from Generation X.
(b) A fast driver.
(c) A World War II nurse.
(d) A dietitian in sensible shoes.
5. Where does Alice once work?
(a) Ford Modeling Agency.
(b) Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital
(d) Random House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes "Of Dragons and Garden Peas"?
2. What is the name of the City College program in which Alice teaches under-prepared students?
3. Finish this sentence: Calvin states that if he works in a corporate job ...
4. In what publication is Alice's op-ed article on the subject of a smoking ban in New York City published?
5. According to Calvin, Alice believes which one of the following statements to be true?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)