|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter one, what object does Alice wave in the air following Calvin's speech?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A book.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A pen.
2. In chapter two, how does Calvin characterize his behavior during his second meeting with Alice?
(a) A boring college lecture.
(b) A rough draft in need of edits.
(c) A winning job interview.
(d) A desperate comedy routine.
3. Alice serves on the board of what organization for children with cancer and other illnesses?
(b) Connecticut Woods.
(c) The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp.
4. Calvin states that he and his wife disagree about which of the following details from the night when they first meet?
(a) The hat and the punch bowl.
(b) The pipe smoke and the glow.
(c) The hat and the pipe smoke.
(d) The food and the beverages.
5. What is one of the most negative words that Alice uses to describe a person?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the following, which one is an accurate statement of Calvin's views?
2. What is Alice's reasoning for agreeing to be photographed in a fashion issue of a magazine?
3. In chapter six, Calvin describes a home renovation project. Who acts as the project manager?
4. According to Calvin, he never stops trying to do what?
5. Trillin states that his goddaughter marries into a family with some involvement in what kind of industry?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)