|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice tells her husband that he peaks in which year?
2. Which one of the following statements is true?
(a) Mina Shaughnessy is a medical technician.
(b) Mina Shaughnessy is surgeon.
(c) Mina Shaughnessy is a dietitian.
(d) Mina Shaughnessy is fourteen years older than Alice.
3. In chapter four, an encounter is described taking place in an elevator between Alice and a young boy with cancer. What does he say about her type of cancer?
(a) "That's the worst kind."
(b) "That's bad."
(c) "That's a dragon you can't slay."
(d) "They treat that like the common cold."
4. Calvin states that he never sees Alice read which type of magazine?
5. Where does Calvin keep one of the photos of Alice from the article in chapter three?
(a) On his desk.
(b) On his mantle.
(c) On his bedside table.
(d) On his living room wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter three, what is the name of the publication in which Alice is featured in a fashion spread?
2. In what year does Alice die?
3. In chapter two, how does Calvin characterize his behavior during his second meeting with Alice?
4. In chapter five, Alice is quoted as saying the following about her mother:
5. According to Calvin, which one of the following qualities does NOT characterize his wife Alice?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)