|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that strikes Calvin about Alice when he sees her for the first time?
(a) Alice is talkative.
(b) Alice is opinionated.
(c) Alice is so very pretty.
(d) Alice looks more alive than anyone he sees.
2. Select the city in which Calvin and Alice have a disagreement about money.
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York City.
3. What does Mina do to cheer herself up, and to lift the spirits of those around her?
(a) She dresses nicely.
(b) She plays inspirational songs.
(c) She plants flowers.
(d) She plays the piano.
4. Alice serves on the board of what organization for children with cancer and other illnesses?
(b) Connecticut Woods.
(c) The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp.
5. What is Alice's mother doing for a living when she meets Alice's father?
(a) Alice's mother is a teacher.
(b) Alice's mother is a novelist.
(c) Alice's mother is a secretary.
(d) Alice's mother is a model.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Alice's mother suffer from?
2. Which statement best describes Alice's upbringing?
3. What reasons does Calvin give for stating that "Alice doesn't look like who she is"?
4. Where does Alice's father grow up?
5. In chapter six, Calvin describes a home renovation project. Who acts as the project manager?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)