|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the SEEK program acronym stand for?
(a) Search for Education, Elevation, and Knowledge.
(b) Save Each and Every Kid.
(c) Simplify Education, Equality and Knowledge.
(d) Strides for Education, Equality, and Knowledge.
2. What is the name of the Calvin's eldest daughter?
3. According to Calvin, he never stops trying to do what?
(a) Come out of his shell.
(b) Gain Alice's trust.
(c) Remember what Alice is wearing the night he meets her.
(d) Impress Alice.
4. What disease does Alice's mother suffer from?
(a) Ovarian cancer.
(c) Lung cancer.
5. In chapter six, Trillin states that Alice has a strong desire to ...
(a) Own a white hat.
(b) Own a house.
(c) Own a fur coat.
(d) Own a dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alice once work?
2. When Calvin and Alice fid themselves in a hotel room that is not as they expect, what do they do?
3. Which phrase best characterizes the relationship that Alice has with her parents?
4. What point is Alice trying to make when she says that someone "doesn't have a very nice life"?
5. What assumption does Alice make before she marries Calvin?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)