|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Calvin's youngest daughter?
(b) Isabelle Alice.
2. Who writes the condolence letter that makes Calvin laugh?
(a) Dick Francis.
(b) Richard Harris.
(c) Roger Wilkins.
(d) Mina Shaughnessy.
3. According to Calvin, Alice has especially strong views about which of the following subjects?
(a) Foreign oil.
(b) The environment.
(d) Animal rights.
4. How old are Alice's daughters when she has her first surgery following her cancer diagnosis?
(a) Four and seven.
(b) Twelve and nine.
(c) Thirty-five and thirty-eight.
(d) Fourteen and eighteen.
5. What is Alice's Law of Compensatory Cash Flow?
(a) Any money not spent on a luxury you can't afford is the equivalent of windfall income.
(b) A tax theory.
(c) Things like perfume, clothing, and jewelry should be purchased with money from her own paychecks.
(d) After a certain level of income, the government should take everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the following, which one best describes Calvin and Alice's first home?
2. How old is Alice when she is asked to be photographed by Doug Kirkland and model spring fashions in a magazine?
3. Alice serves on the board of what organization for children with cancer and other illnesses?
4. Which governor does Alice tease about being a Republican?
5. Trillin states that while on a trip to a foreign country, the main subject for discussion by American tourists is ...
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)