|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the most negative words that Alice uses to describe a person?
2. According to Calvin, what is Alice wearing when he sees her for the first time?
(a) A white hat.
(b) A red hat.
(c) A yellow hat.
(d) A black hat.
3. Finish this sentence: Calvin states that if he works in a corporate job ...
(a) Alice competes with him for a job.
(b) Alice helps him move up the corporate ladder.
(c) Alice prevents him from climbing the corporate ladder.
(d) Alice helps him prepare for sales presentations.
4. What disease does Alice's mother suffer from?
(c) Ovarian cancer.
(d) Lung cancer.
5. In Calvin's second poem in chapter three, he likens Alice to which of the following?
(a) A dietitian in sensible shoes.
(b) A lass from Generation X.
(c) A fast driver.
(d) A World War II nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Calvin and Alice have a summer home?
2. What does Calvin's father do for a living?
3. Which phrase best describes Alice's religious views?
4. When Calvin and Alice fid themselves in a hotel room that is not as they expect, what do they do?
5. What is the name of Alice's friend and colleague who has ovarian cancer?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)