|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Alice Tax?
(a) An idea to place a limit on how much money people keep for themselves.
(b) A fee that Alice charges her husband for reading his rough drafts.
(c) An idea for raising funds through college alumni associations.
(d) A fine assessed to her children when they behave badly.
2. In which hospital does Alice die?
(a) Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
(b) Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital.
(c) Lenox Hill Hospital.
(d) Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
3. Alice reads this note from a Hole in the Wall Gang camper's parents:
(a) Only you can prevent forest fires.
(b) Knock 'em dead, kiddo.
(c) Remember to say please and thank you.
(d) If God gave us all of the children in the world to choose from ... we would only chose you.
4. What is Alice's maiden name?
5. Which of the following statements does Alice NOT make in the e-mail that she writes the day after Abigail's wedding?
(a) Abigail gets married yesterday.
(b) Life doesn't get much better than this.
(c) I am there for the whole thing.
(d) I wish that I can be there in person, but I am there in spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice tells her husband that he peaks in which year?
2. According to Calvin, why does he show Alice everything he writes in rough draft?
3. Where is Abigail's wedding reception?
4. What dance surprises the waiters at Abigail's wedding reception?
5. Calvin states that he never sees Alice read which type of magazine?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)