|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings does Alice have?
(a) Alice has a twin sister.
(b) None, Alice is an only child.
(c) Alice has two sisters.
(d) Alice has a brother and a sister.
2. What is the SEEK program acronym stand for?
(a) Simplify Education, Equality and Knowledge.
(b) Save Each and Every Kid.
(c) Search for Education, Elevation, and Knowledge.
(d) Strides for Education, Equality, and Knowledge.
3. Where does Calvin and Alice have a summer home?
(b) Long Island.
(c) Nova Scotia.
(d) Greenwich Village.
4. Calvin states that among married couples, the one who makes out the mortgage check is more like to do what?
(a) Be more cautious about spending money.
(b) Be more relaxed about spending money.
(c) Be more generous.
(d) Be more successful.
5. How does Calvin portray his wife Alice in books and magazine articles written before she dies?
(a) The cancer victim.
(b) The voice of reason.
(c) The wicked witch.
(d) The goofball.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Calvin, Alice believes which one of the following statements to be true?
2. In chapter six, what does a carpenter named Frank tell Alice during her home renovation project?
3. Alice is quoted at the end of chapter seven saying that she does something "truly awful." What does she do?
4. Which woman serve as a personal and professional mentor to Alice?
5. In chapter six, Calvin describes a home renovation project. Who acts as the project manager?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)