|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Calvin, what does Alice exclaim when encountering a deer in a forest?
(c) "Where is my camera?"
2. How does Calvin characterize his father-in-law?
(a) Alice's father is realistic, responsible man.
(b) Alice's father is cold and tightfisted with his money.
(c) Alice's father is pessimistic and irresponsible.
(d) Alice's father is a sweet, optimistic man.
3. Calvin states that he and his wife disagree about which of the following details from the night when they first meet?
(a) The pipe smoke and the glow.
(b) The hat and the pipe smoke.
(c) The hat and the punch bowl.
(d) The food and the beverages.
4. Where does Alice spend her childhood?
(a) Alice grows up in New York City and New Jersey.
(b) Alice grows up in Greenwich and Nova Scotia.
(c) Alice grows up in Greenhaven and Harrison, New York.
(d) Alice grows up in North Carolina and Long Island.
5. In what year does Alice die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice tells her husband that he peaks in which year?
2. What does Alice's father do for a living?
3. At the end of chapter three, Calvin describes an event in Alice's life that takes her by surprise. What happens?
4. What is the first thing that strikes Calvin about Alice when he sees her for the first time?
5. What is Alice's maiden name?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)