|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Alice when she is asked to be photographed by Doug Kirkland and model spring fashions in a magazine?
2. Of the following, which one best describes Calvin and Alice's first home?
(a) An estate.
(b) A cottage.
(c) A brownstone.
(d) An apartment.
3. Who writes the condolence letter that makes Calvin laugh?
(a) Roger Wilkins.
(b) Richard Harris.
(c) Dick Francis.
(d) Mina Shaughnessy.
4. How many siblings does Alice have?
(a) Alice has two sisters.
(b) Alice has a twin sister.
(c) None, Alice is an only child.
(d) Alice has a brother and a sister.
5. According to Calvin, which of the following best describes Alice at age fifty?
(a) Alice looks like a dietitian in sensible shoes.
(b) Alice looks just like her mother.
(c) Alice looks young for her age and still attracts men.
(d) Alice looks older than she is, due to her illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter five, Trillin states that he once gives a speech at the annual dinner for which organization?
2. What is one of the most negative words that Alice uses to describe a person?
3. What is the name of the City College program in which Alice teaches under-prepared students?
4. At the end of chapter three, Calvin describes an event in Alice's life that takes her by surprise. What happens?
5. What is Alice's Law of Compensatory Cash Flow?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)