One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Select the city in which Calvin and Alice have a disagreement about money.
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New York City.
2. Which statement most closely resembles Alice's views, according to Trillin?
(a) If your child is in a school play and you go to every performance, your child never learns to be independent.
(b) If your child is in a school play and you don't go to every performance, the county comes and takes the child.
(c) If your child is in a school play, sit in the back row so you don't distract or embarrass your child.
(d) If your child is in a school play, critique them after each performance to help them improve.
3. What is one of the most negative words that Alice uses to describe a person?
4. In chapter five, which person is mentioned as having volunteered at the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp?
(a) Paul Newman.
(b) Emma Roberts.
(c) Julie Andrews.
(d) Julia Roberts.
5. What is the name of the magazine that hosts the party where Calvin first meets Alice?
(a) The New Yorker.
(d) Times Magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Alice's friend and colleague who has ovarian cancer?
2. What is the name of the Calvin's eldest daughter?
3. Where does Alice's father first meet Alice's mother?
4. Where does Sarah get married?
5. Where does Alice spend her childhood?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)