1. Who writes the condolence letter that makes Calvin laugh?
(a) Richard Harris.
(b) Roger Wilkins.
(c) Dick Francis.
(d) Mina Shaughnessy.
2. How does Calvin portray his wife Alice in books and magazine articles written before she dies?
(a) The wicked witch.
(b) The voice of reason.
(c) The goofball.
(d) The cancer victim.
3. According to Calvin, what does Alice exclaim when encountering a deer in a forest?
(a) "Where is my camera?"
4. In chapter one, what object does Alice wave in the air following Calvin's speech?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A pen.
(c) A book.
(d) A shoe.
5. What is the name of the Calvin's eldest daughter?
6. What is the name of Calvin's youngest daughter?
(a) Isabelle Alice.
7. What is written on the envelope in which Alice keeps special items?
(c) Important Stuff.
(d) Trillin Family Mementos.
This section contains 6,196 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)