|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After many visits from Marcus, what does Will stop doing?
(a) Making his food.
(b) Cleaning up for him.
(c) Calling Fiona to pick him up.
(d) Trying to block him at the door.
2. How long does Will date this woman in Chapter 4?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) Three months.
3. What does Will make up a story about in Chapter 8?
(a) His dying father.
(b) His ex-wife looking after Ned for the day.
(c) His favorite music.
(d) His career.
4. Where does Marcus run into bullies in Chapter 7?
(a) At Church.
(b) Outside his house.
(c) In a graveyard.
(d) The local news agent's store.
5. Who is Ned?
(a) Will's made-up son.
(b) Will's father.
(c) Will's nephew.
(d) Will's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fiona say is the reason that she has arranged for Marcus to go out on Saturday?
2. What happens to the item(s) that Will buys for Marcus in Chapter 16?
3. What is Will grateful for at the end of Chapter 10?
4. Will believes that he has convinced the woman he is interested in ____________________.
5. Who does Marcus try to hang out with at school in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Angie?
2. What happens to Marcus at the news agent's store in Chapter 7?
3. What happens when Marcus tries to hang out with some boys in Chapter 5?
4. Why is Marcus bullied and how does he handle the bullying?
5. How does Will feel about the drama at the hospital and being there for it?
6. Describe Will as depicted in Chapter 2.
7. How does Will come to the realization that single mothers are the perfect companions for men with commitment issues?
8. What happens after Will ignores Fiona's message in Chapter 14?
9. Why does Will buy Marcus shoes?
10. Why does Marcus blame his mother and teachers for the bullying he faces at school?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)