|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Suzie introduce Will to in Chapter 8?
2. What kind of film do Marcus and his mother begin to watch in Chapter 11?
(a) A family drama.
(b) An action-adventure.
(c) A comedy.
(d) A mystery.
3. What does Will tell himself is nice about his life in Chapter 12?
(a) That he is attractive to women.
(b) That he is able to fill his days anyway he wants.
(c) That he is still young.
(d) That he is rich.
4. Where has Fiona arranged for Marcus to go on Saturday in Chapter 7?
(a) On a picnic with Suzie.
(b) To Will's house.
(c) To the shop to run errands.
(d) A pottery class.
5. What is Will bored of in Chapter 12?
(a) His neighborhood.
(b) His friends.
(c) His normal routine.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marcus try to hang out with at school in Chapter 5?
2. Why aren't the bullies successful in getting Marcus in trouble in Chapter 7?
3. Why does Will never get any job offers?
4. Where does Will meet the woman he dates in Chapter 4?
5. What does Will ask Suzie in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will find himself looking forward to?
2. How does Will come to the realization that single mothers are the perfect companions for men with commitment issues?
3. Describe Will's lunch with Marcus and Fiona in Chapter 13.
4. Why is Marcus bullied and how does he handle the bullying?
5. What lie does Will tell in Chapter 8?
6. Who is Will introduced to in Chapter 8? What is Will's first impression of this person?
7. What frightens Marcus is Chapter 5?
8. Describe Will as depicted in Chapter 2.
9. What lie does Will tell at the SPAT meeting?
10. What happens to a duck at the SPAT picnic? How does Will cover up for Marcus because of the duck?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)