|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will have trouble doing in Chapter 6?
(a) Making small talk with mothers.
(b) Keeping track of the details of Ned's life.
(c) Falling asleep.
(d) Taking care of Ned.
2. What is Fiona doing when Marcus returns home in Chapter 7?
(a) Eating cookie dough and staring at the wall.
(b) Sleeping in her coat.
(c) Watching cartoons.
(d) Crying violently.
3. What do Fiona and Marcus do that Will has no interest in in Chapter 14?
(a) They sing romantic ballads.
(b) Look at an old photo album.
(c) Play a board game.
(d) Pray before eating.
4. Why is dinner stressful in Chapter 1?
(a) Fiona has just been dumped.
(b) Fiona has just lost her job.
(c) Marcus is sick.
(d) Marcus failed a class.
5. What does Will suggest when Marcus tells him about his troubles at school?
(a) He suggests changing his appearance.
(b) He suggests telling the principal.
(c) He suggests writing a letter to the administration.
(d) He suggests ignoring his bullies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus do in anticipation of his mother's homecoming?
2. What does Will buy at the end of Chapter 12?
3. What lie does Will tell the park keeper in Chapter 9?
4. What happens to the item(s) that Will buys for Marcus in Chapter 16?
5. What kind of test is Will taking in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Marcus' mother in Chapter 1? How does this affect Marcus and how does he try to make his mother feel better?
2. What does Marcus find at home in Chapter 11?
3. How does Will come to the realization that single mothers are the perfect companions for men with commitment issues?
4. Why does Will buy Marcus shoes?
5. What does Marcus conclude about his family in Chapter 11?
6. What does Will almost wish at the SPAT meeting? Why does he almost wish this?
7. Describe Will's night at Fiona's and Marcus' home in Chapter 14.
8. How does Will become involved again with Marcus in Chapter 12?
9. How is Will feeling about his life in Chapter 12?
10. Who is Will introduced to in Chapter 8? What is Will's first impression of this person?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)