|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus try to force Will and Fiona to do over lunch in Chapter 13?
(b) Discuss their futures.
2. Who does Will become interested in in Chapter 6?
3. What does Fiona say is the reason that she has arranged for Marcus to go out on Saturday?
(a) So that she might have some time to herself.
(b) So that Marcus can make friends.
(c) So that she can have a gentleman caller over.
(d) So that she can sleep soundly.
4. Instead of being able to cheer his mother up in Chapter 1, what is Marcus only able to do?
(a) Frustrate her.
(b) Distract her.
(c) Make her angry.
(d) Make her cry.
5. What is Will convinced of in Chapter 14?
(a) That Fiona is crazy.
(b) That Fiona is in love with him.
(c) That Fiona is his soulmate.
(d) That Fiona is not his type.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus believe he has done at the end of Chapter 8?
2. What has Marcus hit a duck with at the SPAT picnic?
3. What surprises Will when he tries to break it off with the woman in Chapter 4?
4. What does SPAT stand for?
5. What is Will unsuccessful at doing in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marcus find at home in Chapter 11?
2. Describe Will as depicted in Chapter 2.
3. Who is Will introduced to in Chapter 8? What is Will's first impression of this person?
4. How is Will feeling about his life in Chapter 12?
5. What lie does Will tell in Chapter 8?
6. Describe Will's lunch with Marcus and Fiona in Chapter 13.
7. Who is Angie?
8. Why does Marcus blame his mother and teachers for the bullying he faces at school?
9. What frightens Marcus is Chapter 5?
10. How does Will come to the realization that single mothers are the perfect companions for men with commitment issues?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)