|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will dislike?
2. Why does Will almost wish he weren't a man in Chapter 6?
(a) He thinks women are amazing parents.
(b) Women don't have to do the wooing in romantic relationships.
(c) His gender is far too competitive.
(d) He hears horror stories about men who have lied, cheated and abandoned their families.
3. What does Fiona insist on at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) Finishing the film.
(c) Praying as a family.
(d) Having a drink.
4. What does Marcus try to force Will and Fiona to do over lunch in Chapter 13?
(d) Discuss their futures.
5. What is Marcus frightened by in Chapter 5?
(a) A spider.
(b) A bully lurking outside his house.
(c) His mother started crying at breakfast.
(d) Showing his mother his grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzie insist on doing in Chapter 9?
2. What does SPAT stand for?
3. What does Will buy at the end of Chapter 12?
4. What lie does Will tell the park keeper in Chapter 9?
5. What does Marcus manage to do in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marcus conclude about his family in Chapter 11?
2. What happens after Will ignores Fiona's message in Chapter 14?
3. Describe Will as depicted in Chapter 2.
4. How is Will feeling about his life in Chapter 12?
5. What does Will find himself looking forward to?
6. What do Marcus, Suzie and Will discover at the end of Chapter 9?
7. What happens to a duck at the SPAT picnic? How does Will cover up for Marcus because of the duck?
8. What does Marcus find at home in Chapter 11?
9. How do Marcus and Will become closer in Chapter 15?
10. Who is Will introduced to in Chapter 8? What is Will's first impression of this person?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)