|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus try to force Will and Fiona to do over lunch in Chapter 13?
(d) Discuss their futures.
2. What does Will do when Fiona calls him again in Chapter 14?
(a) He ignores the message.
(b) He arranges a date.
(c) He calls her back the following day.
(d) He tells her he is busy.
3. What does Will dislike?
4. Where does Will accompany Suzie and Marcus in Chapter 10?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The gym.
5. What does Marcus believe he has done at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Stepped in gum.
(b) Lost three pounds.
(c) Made a friend.
(d) Killed a duck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will's last name?
2. What does Will make up a story about in Chapter 8?
3. Where does Marcus spend the night in Chapter 10?
4. Who is Ned?
5. What does Will buy for Marcus in Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to a duck at the SPAT picnic? How does Will cover up for Marcus because of the duck?
2. How does Will become involved again with Marcus in Chapter 12?
3. What lie does Will tell in Chapter 8?
4. Why is Marcus bullied and how does he handle the bullying?
5. Who is Will introduced to in Chapter 8? What is Will's first impression of this person?
6. How does Will come to the realization that single mothers are the perfect companions for men with commitment issues?
7. Who is Angie?
8. How is Will feeling about his life in Chapter 12?
9. Why does Will buy Marcus shoes?
10. What does Will find himself looking forward to?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)