|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ned?
(a) Will's made-up son.
(b) Will's father.
(c) Will's son.
(d) Will's nephew.
2. What does Marcus manage to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Recite all the monarchs in British history.
(b) Make Will feel guilty.
(c) Convince Will to date Marcus' mother.
(d) Get into Will's apartment.
3. Who does Suzie introduce Will to in Chapter 8?
4. What is Fiona doing when Marcus returns home in Chapter 7?
(a) Watching cartoons.
(b) Crying violently.
(c) Sleeping in her coat.
(d) Eating cookie dough and staring at the wall.
5. Will believes that he has convinced the woman he is interested in ____________________.
(a) That he is a single parent.
(b) That he is childless.
(c) That he is a gourmet cook.
(d) That he is rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the bullies do to Marcus in Chapter 7?
2. What does Marcus accuse Will of in Chapter 14?
3. What is Marcus frightened by in Chapter 5?
4. What is Will's last name?
5. How long does Will date this woman in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marcus blame his mother and teachers for the bullying he faces at school?
2. How does Will feel about the drama at the hospital and being there for it?
3. What does the reader learn about Ellie's mother in Chapter 25?
4. How does Marcus defend his visits to Will's house in Chapter 17?
5. Why does Marcus become angry at Ellie in Chapter 29?
6. Why does Marcus try to keep Ellie from reading the papers in Chapter 31?
7. What does Will find himself looking forward to?
8. What disappoints Marcus in Chapter 29?
9. How does Will become involved again with Marcus in Chapter 12?
10. How does Marcus find his mother when he returns home in Chapter 7? What does she tell him?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)