|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Will's last name?
2. What does Marcus do in anticipation of his mother's homecoming?
(a) He hides all the sharp objects.
(b) He makes her favorite dinner.
(c) He does all his homework.
(d) He cleans the apartment.
3. Who does Suzie introduce Will to in Chapter 8?
4. Where does Marcus spend the night in Chapter 10?
(a) At his house.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) At Will's.
(d) At Suzie's.
5. What does SPAT stand for?
(a) Single Parents, Alone Together.
(b) Science Psycology, Abstract Thinking
(c) Single Parents, Always Tired.
(d) Sandwiches, Pizza And Tacos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is dinner stressful in Chapter 1?
2. What does Will's date tell him on their first date?
3. What does Marcus begin to imagine during lunch in Chapter 13?
4. What is Will unsuccessful at doing in Chapter 10?
5. What do Suzie and Marcus discover when they walk inside Marcus' home in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will become involved again with Marcus in Chapter 12?
2. What lie does Will tell in Chapter 8?
3. What happens to a duck at the SPAT picnic? How does Will cover up for Marcus because of the duck?
4. How does Will feel about the drama at the hospital and being there for it?
5. Why does Will buy Marcus shoes?
6. Describe Will as depicted in Chapter 2.
7. Describe Will's night at Fiona's and Marcus' home in Chapter 14.
8. How is Will feeling about his life in Chapter 12?
9. Why does Marcus try to turn off the film in Chapter 11?
10. How does Marcus find his mother when he returns home in Chapter 7? What does she tell him?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)