|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Will convinced of in Chapter 14?
(a) That Fiona is his soulmate.
(b) That Fiona is not his type.
(c) That Fiona is crazy.
(d) That Fiona is in love with him.
2. What does Suzie pick up Will for in Chapter 8?
(a) The SPAT picnic.
(b) A date.
(c) Neighborhood watch.
(d) Babysitting Marcus.
3. Who does Marcus interrupt at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Will and Fiona.
(b) Fiona and her boyfriend.
(c) Will and Suzie.
(d) Nick and Suzie.
4. What does Marcus manage to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Make Will feel guilty.
(b) Convince Will to date Marcus' mother.
(c) Recite all the monarchs in British history.
(d) Get into Will's apartment.
5. What does Marcus do at Will's apartment in Chapter 15?
(a) He throws a tennis ball against a wall.
(b) He watches TV and explores Will's flat.
(c) He cleans the kitchen.
(d) He moves the furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will never get any job offers?
2. Who is Ned?
3. Who is the author of "About a Boy"?
4. What does Marcus believe he has done at the end of Chapter 8?
5. What do Marcus and Will often talk about in Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Christmas dinner in Chapter 22.
2. What does Marcus realize about Ellie in Chapter 32?
3. How does Will feel about the drama at the hospital and being there for it?
4. Who is Ellie? What do Ellie and Marcus talk about in Chapter 19?
5. How do Ellie and Zoe react in Chapter 21 when Marcus tells them that he knows Ellie was lying to him before?
6. Why does Marcus run out of the house in Chapter 26?
7. How does Fiona react when she finds out about Marcus' visits to Will's house?
8. What is Marcus' new theory about family in Chapter 35?
9. What happens after Will ignores Fiona's message in Chapter 14?
10. What is Fiona concerned about in Chapter 36? How does Will make her feel better?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)