|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus begin to imagine during lunch in Chapter 13?
(a) What it would be like to be Will's biological son.
(b) What it would be like if he weren't there.
(c) What it would be like to live with his father.
(d) What it would be like if Will and Fiona wed.
2. What does Marcus try to force Will and Fiona to do over lunch in Chapter 13?
(d) Discuss their futures.
3. What kind of test is Will taking in Chapter 2?
(a) A coolness test in a magazine.
(b) A driving test.
(c) A home pregnancy test.
(d) A breathalyzer test.
4. What surprises Will when he tries to break it off with the woman in Chapter 4?
(a) She ends the relationship first.
(b) She weeps uncontrollably.
(c) She pretends not to hear him.
(d) She giggles.
5. What lie does Will tell the park keeper in Chapter 9?
(a) The duck was attacking Will.
(b) Marcus was trying to keep Suzie's daughter from seeing the dead duck.
(c) the duck attack was a hit and run.
(d) Will thew the object at the duck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus wonder in regard to his mother in Chapter 11?
2. How old is Ned?
3. Who does Marcus interrupt at the end of Chapter 8?
4. What does Will have trouble doing in Chapter 6?
5. Why does Marcus partly blame his mother for the trouble he faces at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Marcus and Will become closer in Chapter 15?
2. Describe Will's lunch with Marcus and Fiona in Chapter 13.
3. What does Marcus conclude about his family in Chapter 11?
4. Describe Will's night at Fiona's and Marcus' home in Chapter 14.
5. What happens after Will ignores Fiona's message in Chapter 14?
6. What frightens Marcus is Chapter 5?
7. What does Will find himself looking forward to?
8. Who is Angie?
9. Why does Marcus try to turn off the film in Chapter 11?
10. What happens to a duck at the SPAT picnic? How does Will cover up for Marcus because of the duck?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)