|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Roger?
(a) Fiona's brother.
(b) Fiona's most recent boyfriend.
(c) Will's father.
(d) Will's best friend.
2. Why is Marcus having trouble at school in Chapter 3?
(a) He is the new kid.
(b) He keeps skipping classes.
(c) He is rude to the teachers.
(d) He is not very smart.
3. Where has Fiona arranged for Marcus to go on Saturday in Chapter 7?
(a) To Will's house.
(b) A pottery class.
(c) To the shop to run errands.
(d) On a picnic with Suzie.
4. Who is the author of "About a Boy"?
(a) John Grisham.
(b) Nick Hornby.
(c) Douglas Coupland.
(d) David Sedaris.
5. Where do Marcus and Fiona live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the item(s) that Will buys for Marcus in Chapter 16?
2. Why does Will almost wish he weren't a man in Chapter 6?
3. What does Will dislike?
4. What does Will decide when he visits an old friend in Chapter 2?
5. What does Will suggest of Marcus' intent with the duck in Chapter 9?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)