|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two protagonists of the novel "About a Boy"?
(a) Roger and Will.
(b) Will and Fiona.
(c) Marcus and Fiona.
(d) Will and Marcus.
2. What does SPAT stand for?
(a) Science Psycology, Abstract Thinking
(b) Single Parents, Always Tired.
(c) Single Parents, Alone Together.
(d) Sandwiches, Pizza And Tacos.
3. Why does Will never get any job offers?
(a) He has no job history.
(b) He has bad work references.
(c) He only applies for jobs he is unqualified for.
(d) He is always late for interviews.
4. What kind of test is Will taking in Chapter 2?
(a) A home pregnancy test.
(b) A coolness test in a magazine.
(c) A breathalyzer test.
(d) A driving test.
5. What does Will find himself looking forward to in Chapter 16?
(a) Marcus' visits.
(b) His birthday.
(c) Marcus going off to college.
(d) Marcus' fish and chips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Roger?
2. What does Suzie insist on doing in Chapter 9?
3. What does Will suggest when Marcus tells him about his troubles at school?
4. Where does Marcus spend the night in Chapter 10?
5. Instead of being able to cheer his mother up in Chapter 1, what is Marcus only able to do?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)