|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fiona say is the reason that she has arranged for Marcus to go out on Saturday?
(a) So that she can sleep soundly.
(b) So that Marcus can make friends.
(c) So that she can have a gentleman caller over.
(d) So that she might have some time to herself.
2. Why does Marcus come to this conclusion about his family in Chapter 11?
(a) He and his mother are drifting apart.
(b) So he would not be alone if his mother died.
(c) Because the needs of each member often fall to the wayside.
(d) Because he and his mother have never been closer.
3. Where does Will accompany Suzie and Marcus in Chapter 10?
(a) The gym.
(b) The hospital.
(c) A restaurant.
4. Where does Marcus want Will to take him and Fiona in Chapter 13?
(a) To the zoo.
(b) Planet Hollywood.
(c) To buy new clothes.
(d) The Olive Garden.
5. Where does Marcus take Will and Suzie at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) His flat.
(c) A diner.
(d) The pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will almost wish he weren't a man in Chapter 6?
2. Who does Will date in Chapter 4?
3. Where does Marcus run into bullies in Chapter 7?
4. What does Marcus do in anticipation of his mother's homecoming?
5. What is Will's last name?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)