|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marcus try to avoid bullies in Chapter 3?
(a) He skips classes.
(b) He joins a club that gathers before and after school.
(c) He helps the teachers clean after school.
(d) He arrives early and remains inside at recess.
2. What kind of test is Will taking in Chapter 2?
(a) A home pregnancy test.
(b) A coolness test in a magazine.
(c) A breathalyzer test.
(d) A driving test.
3. What does Will make up a story about in Chapter 8?
(a) His career.
(b) His dying father.
(c) His favorite music.
(d) His ex-wife looking after Ned for the day.
4. What lie does Will tell the park keeper in Chapter 9?
(a) Will thew the object at the duck.
(b) the duck attack was a hit and run.
(c) Marcus was trying to keep Suzie's daughter from seeing the dead duck.
(d) The duck was attacking Will.
5. What does Will decide when he visits an old friend in Chapter 2?
(a) To propose to his highschool sweetheart.
(b) To start a family.
(c) To move to the coast.
(d) Never to have a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcus decide of his family?
2. What do the bullies do to Marcus in Chapter 7?
3. Why does Will almost wish he weren't a man in Chapter 6?
4. What has Marcus hit a duck with at the SPAT picnic?
5. What happens to the item(s) that Will buys for Marcus in Chapter 16?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)