1. How old was the French farmhouse?
200 years old
2. What pets did the family take with them?
3. What mountains rose up behind the house?
the Luberon Mountains
4. The Mayles began their year in Provence on what holiday?
New Year's Eve
5. The Mayles' house was situated on how many acres of land?
6. The Mayles' home is situated between which two villages?
Menerbes and Bonnieux
7. What is the first problem the Mayles encounter in the novel?
8. What did Faustin do in the winter?
He was a traveling slaughterer
This section contains 4,675 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)