|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument does Monsieur Menicucci , the plumber, play?
(a) the violin
(b) the clarinet
(c) the piano
(d) the cello
2. A car full of tourists from what country wanted to picnic on the Mayles' property?
3. How does Massot decide to discourage the Germans from camping in the national park?
(a) He sets snares in the park.
(b) He decides to turn his vicious dogs on them
(c) He decides to shoot into the air when he sees them
(d) He puts up threatening signs
4. What pets did the family take with them?
(a) a monkey and a parakeet
(b) a bird and a cat
(c) 2 cats
(d) 2 dogs
5. What's a good description of Massot's dogs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Mayle purchase in an antique dealer's town one Sunday?
2. The Mayles' home is situated between which two villages?
3. What was the tourist joke Faustin told about the English?
4. Once seated, what does the student do?
5. What make of car was in the first automobile accident Peter encountered in Provence?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)