|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What became the lead story in the local newspaper in early February?
(a) the opening of a gym
(c) local political campaign
(d) a beauty pageant
2. How much did Massot feel his house was worth?
(a) a million francs
(b) a half a million francs
(c) 200 thousand francs
(d) 500 thousand francs
3. What animals used to destroy the melon field?
(b) wild boars
(d) ground hogs
4. What had come to a standstill?
(a) the Mayles dining in restaurants
(b) work on the house
(c) calls from England
(d) visits from neighbors
5. How old is Monsieur Menicucci?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dogs of Provence learn to do during the cold February weather?
2. The Mayles' home is situated between which two villages?
3. What is the first problem the Mayles encounter in the novel?
4. What was the grandfather's favorite soap opera?
5. What musical instrument does Monsieur Menicucci , the plumber, play?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)