|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Massot feel his house was worth?
(a) 200 thousand francs
(b) a half a million francs
(c) a million francs
(d) 500 thousand francs
2. What did Faustin decide should replace the melon field?
(a) more grape vines
(b) a flower garden
(c) a vegetable garden
(d) a lawn
3. Who is recommended to help the Mayles with their courtyard?
4. What was the surprising thing about Monsieur Bagnois, the floor-cleaner?
(a) He was a gourmet
(b) He had 17 children
(c) He was originally from India
(d) He weighed 400 pounds
5. What saved the Mayles from having to have more drinks after the meal?
(a) a sudden drop in the temperature
(b) the cat
(c) the dog
(d) a baby crying
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faustin do in the winter?
2. What's a good description of Massot's dogs?
3. What guide book do the Mayles become familiar with?
4. Who is the painter?
5. What was the grandfather's favorite soap opera?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)