Quiz: January to September
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of workmen did Tony plan to hire to work on his house?
a) Irish workmen
b) German workmen
c) Provencal workmen
d) Swiss workmen
2. What was the grandfather's favorite soap opera?
c) Days of Our Lives
d) Santa Barbara
3. How many fountains are there along the length of the main street in Aix?
c) one large one
4. What musical instrument does Monsieur Menicucci , the plumber, play?
a) the violin
b) the piano
c) the clarinet
d) the cello
5. How do the students following cafe deportment arrive?
a) as conspicuously as possible
b) blowing kisses
c) carrying books
This section contains 246 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)