|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, and Rich Chicago Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whose class is Mary Alice taken?
(a) Miss Bate's.
(b) Miss Binghamton's.
(c) Miss Bonnie's.
(d) Miss Butler's.
2. Like a typical bully, what does Mary Alice's desk mate demand from Mary Alice?
(a) Her favorite pencil.
(b) Her lunch.
(c) Her homework.
(d) A dollar.
3. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
(a) It is too far for her to get to without a horse or shoes.
(b) It is too far for Mildred to go to complain about Grandma's behavior.
(c) She will be late to school the next day.
(d) She will not be able to follow Mary Alice home from school the next day.
4. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
(a) Louisa May Alcott.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
5. How does Grandma know that the horse was not even Mildred's?
(a) Mildred's father is a notorious horse thief.
(b) Mildred's family is too poor to own any horses.
(c) The horse belongs to the neighbors down the road.
(d) The horse threw Mildred off his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandma takes Mary Alice directly where?
2. Mary Alice is enrolled as a __________.
3. Mary Alice figures Mildred will do what to her at school tomorrow?
4. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
5. In a dank basement, they discover ______________, who is doubling as a janitor.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)