|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, and Rich Chicago Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Alice has to share a desk with whom?
(b) Ina Rae.
2. What is the year?
3. Mildred intends to do what by following Mary Alice?
(a) Collect the dollar from Grandma.
(b) Learn more about Mary Alice.
(c) Ask her to be her friend.
(d) Waste time.
4. Her desk mate dubs Mary Alice the "rich Chicago girl." Why?
(a) Mary Alice is dressed slightly better than her.
(b) Mary Alice is very rich.
(c) Mary Alice is quiet and comes across as a snob.
(d) Mary Alice is even more poor than she is.
5. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
(a) Tying up Mildred's horse for her.
(b) Going for a walk.
(c) Fetching jam from the cellar.
(d) Visiting a neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
2. In a dank basement, they discover ______________, who is doubling as a janitor.
3. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
4. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
5. How old is the narrator?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)