|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, and Rich Chicago Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
(a) Grandma Dowdel.
(b) Uncle Harold.
(c) Aunt Suzie.
(d) Grandma Smith.
2. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
(a) To Grandma's house at the other end of town.
(b) To Ina Rae's house.
(c) To the grocery store.
(d) To Augie's house.
3. The horse likely did what?
(a) Ran away.
(b) Ran back to Mildred's home.
(c) Stayed in the yard to eat grass.
(d) Trotted back to its rightful owner.
4. What is the year?
5. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
(a) Gives Mildred the dollar.
(b) Invites the girls inside.
(c) Tells Mildred to go home.
(d) Talks to Mildred out on the porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _____________ family are notoriously bad people.
2. How old is the narrator?
3. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
4. Like a typical bully, what does Mary Alice's desk mate demand from Mary Alice?
5. Mary Alice figures Mildred will do what to her at school tomorrow?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)