|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, and Rich Chicago Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _____________ family are notoriously bad people.
2. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
(a) Talks to Mildred out on the porch.
(b) Tells Mildred to go home.
(c) Gives Mildred the dollar.
(d) Invites the girls inside.
3. The narrator, Mary Alice, gets off the train, and, beyond a few clothes, her only possessions are her cat ____________ and her radio.
4. The horse likely did what?
(a) Stayed in the yard to eat grass.
(b) Ran away.
(c) Trotted back to its rightful owner.
(d) Ran back to Mildred's home.
5. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
(a) One of the students, Ina-Rae Gage.
(b) One of the teachers, Miss Butler.
(c) The Principal, August Fluke.
(d) One of the students, Mildred Burdick.
Short Answer Questions
1. The teacher is reading ____________ when Mary Alice enters the class.
2. How does Grandma know that the horse was not even Mildred's?
3. To whose class is Mary Alice taken?
4. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
5. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)