|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, and Rich Chicago Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A forlorn Mary Alice informs Grandma of ______________.
(a) Her interest in being Mildred's friend.
(b) Mildred's desire to be her friend.
(c) Mildred's demand.
(d) Mildred's following her.
2. Why does Grandma believe Mary Alice will not get beat up?
(a) Mildred is too afraid of Grandma.
(b) Mildred will be too embarrassed to go to school the next day.
(c) Without a horse or shoes, Mildred will not attend school.
(d) Mildred has been put in her place.
3. Mary Alice has to share a desk with whom?
(b) Ina Rae.
4. Before Grandma leaves, about what does she warn Mary Alice?
(a) The Principal, August Fluke.
(b) One of the students, Ina-Rae Gage.
(c) One of the students, Mildred Burdick.
(d) One of the teachers, Miss Butler.
5. What is the year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
2. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
3. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
4. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
5. How old is the narrator?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)