Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gone with the Wind, and Ever After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of the night, the two have ______________.
(a) One bear.
(b) Two beavers.
(c) Four foxes.
(d) Six muskrats.
2. How does Mrs. Weidenbach react to Grandma's demand?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She is horrified.
(c) She is not surprised.
(d) She begins to cry.
3. What is Augie Fluke intent on proving to Mary Alice?
(a) He can dance.
(b) He is smart.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) He is a good shot.
4. Mrs. Weidenbach is the wife of the ___________, and is the leader of the local chapter of the DAR.
(a) Land speculator.
5. To whose class is Mary Alice taken?
(a) Miss Bate's.
(b) Miss Butler's.
(c) Miss Binghamton's.
(d) Miss Bonnie's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of Armistice Day?
2. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
3. Why is it important that the school is many miles from Mildred's house?
4. Where will Mary Alice be moving?
5. What does Grandma think of this holiday?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)