Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By this time, Mary Alice has made a friend, _______________, and is on better terms with several girls.
(a) Carleen Lovejoy.
(b) Mildred Burdick.
(c) Jamie Dowdel.
(d) Ina-Rae Gage.
2. As a last surprise prior to the program, Grandma presents Mary Alice with what?
(a) A toy crown.
(b) A halo she made from tin cans.
(c) A new pair of earrings.
(d) A case of makeup.
3. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
(a) The pie is made from her own apples.
(b) The pie is made from her own pumpkins.
(c) The pudding is made from her own corn.
(d) The cookies are made from her own almonds.
4. At ________ o' clock, a reluctant Mary Alice follows Grandma out into the cold.
5. In a dank basement, they discover ______________, who is doubling as a janitor.
(a) The principal, August Fluke.
(b) Mary Alice's brother, Joey.
(c) An English teacher, Miss Butler.
(d) Another high school student, Augie Fluke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the principal's son's appearance indicate?
2. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
3. Mary Alice figures Mildred will do what to her at school tomorrow?
4. What are Mary Alice and Grandma helping each other do when a man with a strange accent comes calling in April?
5. The horse likely did what?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)