|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hearts and Flour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Augie panics and flees. Why?
(a) Mary Alice is upset that he shot the rabbit.
(b) He does not want to look dumb in front of Mary Alice.
(c) Grandma is running towards him.
(d) The car he shoots is owned by an irate Legionnaire.
2. Mary Alice has managed to shed the "____________" reputation.
(a) Mean girl.
(b) Poor girl.
(c) Rich girl.
(d) Dumb girl.
3. What does Grandma do with the sliced food?
(a) She makes corn pudding for the school Halloween party.
(b) Make pumpkin pies for the school Halloween party.
(c) She makes apple pies for the school Halloween party.
(d) She makes almond cookies for the school Halloween party.
4. Mary Alice accompanies Grandma upstairs for what reason?
(a) To see why Mrs. Abernathy is struggling.
(b) To help her.
(c) To help Mrs. Abernathy.
(d) To help Mrs. Abernathy clean her home.
5. Grandma takes Mary Alice directly where?
(a) High school.
(b) A restaurant for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. This family is locally known for its nice _________________.
2. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
3. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
4. Why did Mrs. Weidenbach choose to go to Grandma Dowdel to solve this problem?
5. While Mildred is eating, Grandma walks outside on the pretense that she is doing what?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)