|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vittles and Vengeance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandma think of this holiday?
(a) She hates it.
(b) It is her favorite.
(c) She does not think about this holiday.
(d) It is her least favorite.
2. What do Grandma and Mary Alice do at the cobhouse?
(a) Taunt the boys.
(b) Go back inside the house.
(c) Place Bootsie on the wire.
(d) Hide and wait.
3. What is humorous about the answer to number 59?
(a) The pie is made from her own apples.
(b) The pie is made from her own pumpkins.
(c) The pudding is made from her own corn.
(d) The cookies are made from her own almonds.
4. Mary Alice has a Halloween party at school, and Grandma decides to do what?
(a) Make her a costume.
(b) Bake pumpkin and pecan pies for it.
(c) Buy her treats to share.
(d) GIve her apples for bobbing.
5. The narrator tells the reader that her father lost his job and her brother Joey has joined __________.
(a) A gang.
(b) The Civilian Conservation Corps.
(c) A union.
(d) The military.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
2. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
3. Mary Alice is enrolled as a __________.
4. Grandma dodges Mary Alice's question of what?
5. What is wrong with the principal's son?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)