Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, and Rich Chicago Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Her desk mate dubs Mary Alice the "rich Chicago girl." Why?
(a) Mary Alice is dressed slightly better than her.
(b) Mary Alice is quiet and comes across as a snob.
(c) Mary Alice is very rich.
(d) Mary Alice is even more poor than she is.
2. To where does Mildred follow Mary Alice?
(a) To Ina Rae's house.
(b) To Grandma's house at the other end of town.
(c) To the grocery store.
(d) To Augie's house.
3. Mary Alice is enrolled as a __________.
4. Mary Alice has to share a desk with whom?
(d) Ina Rae.
5. What has broken the narrator and her mother?
(a) The narrator's college tuition.
(b) Their utility bills.
(c) Their rent.
(d) The narrator's train ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose class is Mary Alice taken?
2. How old is the narrator?
3. Until the family recovers financially, the narrator will have to live with ________________ in an unnamed town.
4. Grandma, acting quite polite, does what?
5. Mary Alice figures Mildred will do what to her at school tomorrow?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)