One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dangerous Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are used to cover up the human scent in order to confuse these animals?
(a) The rubber waders and the pumpkins.
(b) The rubber waders and the pecans.
(c) The rubber waders and the corn.
(d) The rubber waders and walnut shells.
2. The big moment arrives, with a light being shone on whom?
(b) Baby Jesus.
(d) Mary Alice.
3. How is public opinion affected by changes in Arnold's behavior to impress the woman Grandma introduced to him?
(a) Public opinion shifts against Maxine and for Arnold.
(b) Public opinion shifts against Grandma and for Arnold.
(c) Public opinion shifts for Maxine and away from Arnold.
(d) Public opinion shifts against Royce and for Arnold.
4. By the end of the night, the two have ______________.
(a) Two beavers.
(b) Four foxes.
(c) Six muskrats.
(d) One bear.
5. What does Grandma think of Bootsie the cat?
(a) She does not care for him.
(b) She does not like him.
(c) She does not think about him often.
(d) She likes him a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Pensinger comes back for seconds on what?
2. For how long does Halloween go on?
3. The next day, Grandma and Mary Alice drag a wagon to the home of farmer ___________.
4. Mary Alice works up her nerve and writes an invitation to Royce. How does Royce respond?
5. This farmer told Grandma she could have any ___________ that fell from his tree, but hardly any are on the ground.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)