Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, Port of Call, what did Joan take with her to the chaise longue to enjoy some peace and quiet before her husband arrived at the cottage?
2. Which of the following was not something Joan took with her to the island of the seals in Chapter 15, Wild and Salty?
3. What factors complicated Joan's first day of clamming?
4. Once Joan was dropped off on the seal island, how did she feel?
5. At the end of Chapter 14, Safe Harbor, who did Joan realize was planning to live with her in the cottage?
Discuss the changes and growth in Joan during her year at Cape Cod. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Discuss Joan's reliability as a narrator. How reliable is she? In what ways might she be biased? Do you think her perceptions of her experiences are accurate? Why or why not? Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Discuss the changes and growth in Joan's husband during his wife's year at Cape Cod. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)