|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Wild and Salty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town did Joan and her husband live?
(a) Los Angeles.
2. How long was the film crew on Cape Cod?
(a) One month.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Ten weeks.
(d) Eight days
3. How long was Joan left alone on Seal Island?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One week.
(c) Eight hours.
4. What did Joan conclude while visiting the general store?
(a) That she wanted to stay in Cape Cod.
(b) That she wanted to move to Europe.
(c) That she wanted to have another baby.
(d) That she wanted to divorce her husband.
5. What kind of car did Joan drive at the beginning of the book?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Chevrolet Impala.
(c) A Toyota Camry.
(d) A Volvo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joan Erikson say in Chapter 15, Wild and Salty, would be giving away some of Joan's strength?
2. Which of the following items was not something Joan brought with her when she visited the seal island?
3. At the end of Chapter 14, Safe Harbor, who did Joan realize was planning to live with her in the cottage?
4. What is ebb tide?
5. What wall decoration from New Mexico made Joan think she was at a crossroads in her life?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)