|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Wild and Salty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Joan Erickson's late husband?
(a) Actor Denholm Elliott.
(b) Actor Buddy Ebson.
(c) Scientist Albert Einstein.
(d) Famed psychoanalyst Erik Erikson.
2. What beverage did Joan buy at the general store?
(b) Iced tea.
(c) A diet cola.
(d) Bottled water.
3. How did the seals respond when Joan dove into the ocean?
(a) They attacked her.
(b) They swam away from her.
(c) They swam alongside her.
(d) They ignored her.
4. How many buckets of clams did Joan set as her goal for her first day of clamming?
5. What did the T-shirt Joan wore on the seal island say?
(a) I am woman.
(b) This is what it looks like to be fifty.
(c) I love me.
(d) I love Cape Cod.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Larry's PX?
2. What did Joan see on her front lawn as she left her house in Chapter 1, Ebb Tide?
3. What did the other patrons of Larry's PX talk about during Joan's first visit to the PX?
4. What is ebb tide?
5. Why did Joan feel that her previous hiking adventures had not tested her independence?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)