|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Wild and Salty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity did Joan's older son and his wife share?
(b) Roller skating.
2. Although Joan missed her sons after they left the cottage once Memorial Day ended, what did she look forward to regaining?
(a) Her kitchen.
(b) Her time.
(c) Her space.
(d) Her solitude.
3. Who voided Joan's many mistakes at the fish market cash register?
(a) A female coworker.
(b) The market owner.
(c) Joan E.
(d) The market owner's wife.
4. In Chapter 5, Water Therapy, who invites Joan to have a glass of wine and talk?
(a) Joan Erickson.
(b) Her coworkers at the fish market.
(c) Joshua Cahoon.
(d) Her neighbor.
5. Which of the following is not something for which Joan's writing money paid during her marriage?
(a) Her children's education.
(b) Most of the family's extras.
(c) The mortgage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What career loss did Joan suffer at the beginning of Chapter 9, Fogged In?
2. What tools did Joan need for clamming?
3. What is ebb tide?
4. Why did Joan want a job at the fish market?
5. What number did Joan wear in the town's New Year's Day race in Chapter 8, Getting My Feet Wet?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)