|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Wild and Salty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom did Joan get the wobbly kitchen table in the cottage?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Joshua Cahoon.
2. What number did Joan wear in the town's New Year's Day race in Chapter 8, Getting My Feet Wet?
3. Why did Joan have trouble finding something to wear to the fish market's Christmas party?
(a) She had brought only jeans to Cape Code.
(b) There were no clothing stores in the town.
(c) She had gained weight and her clothes no longer fit her.
(d) She didn't have money for a party outfit.
4. What was Joan Erickson looking into getting instead of a car to transport herself around town?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A skateboard.
(c) A golf cart or three-wheel bicycle.
(d) A motorized wheelchair.
5. What is ebb tide?
(a) The time when the tide rises.
(b) The time when the tide falls.
(c) The intermediate time when the tide neither rises nor falls.
(d) The time when it floods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Joan she had everything she wanted for Christmas?
2. When Joan's father died, which relative angered Joan by not attending his funeral?
3. At the church Christmas pageant that Joan and her husband attended n Chapter 7, Silent Seas, Silent Nights, what were the children dressed as instead of shepherds?
4. Who was Hazel?
5. How many pounds of clams did Joshua Cahoon like to dig in a single day?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)