|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Riptide, and Chapter 5, Water Therapy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Joan the evening after she returned from the seal island?
(a) Joshua Cahoon.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
2. What kind of car did Joan drive at the beginning of the book?
(a) A Toyota Camry.
(b) A Volvo.
(c) A Chevrolet Impala.
(d) A Mercedes.
3. In what kind of family was Joan's husband raised?
(a) An alcoholic family.
(b) A musical family.
(c) An artistic family.
(d) A diabetic family.
4. What was Larry's PX?
(a) A military store.
(b) A school.
(c) A restaurant where the local fishermen hung out.
(d) A fishing boat.
5. When did Nickerson's Fish Market close for the winter?
(a) At Christmas.
(b) At Thanksgiving.
(c) At the end of December.
(d) At the beginning of January.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Riptide, which of the following was not a task Joan had to do in her job at Nickerson's Fish Market?
2. How many children did Joan and her husband have?
3. What was the dress code at the fish market?
4. Which of Joan's relatives got multiple scholarship offers from Ivy League colleges?
5. Where did Joan and her husband meet?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)