1. What is the weather like the night Mrs. Whatsit appeared at the Murry house?
Dark and stormy.
2. Why is school "all wrong" for Meg in Chapter 1?
She's been dropped to the lowest section in her grade.
3. When Meg enters the kitchen at the beginning of the book, who is already there?
4. Who is Fortinbras?
The Murry family dog.
5. After Meg, who is the next family member to enter the kitchen in Chapter 1?
6. What does Charles Wallace offer to make in the kitchen?
Cocoa and a liverwurst-and-cream-cheese sandwich.
This section contains 7,047 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)