|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the individual that the children meet in the haunted house in Chapter 2 call Charles Wallace and Meg?
(a) Charlsie and Megsie.
(b) Charles and his Big Sister.
(c) Chuck and Mags.
(d) Charles Wallace and Meg.
2. After Meg sees the dark thing, who is she most concerned for?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Charles Wallace.
3. What does the face of the strange man who communicates with Meg, Charles Wallace, and Calvin in the CENTRAL Central Intelligence building look like?
(a) He has blue eyes that remind Meg of her father.
(b) He has no face.
(c) His eyes are bright with a reddish glow.
(d) He has a very sweet face that's hard to describe.
4. When Meg slides off Mrs. Whatsit's back in Chapter 4, what does she ask Mrs. Which about the dark shadow?
(a) "Is that what my father is fighting?"
(b) "Is my father's research going to eliminate the dark thing? "
(c) "Is that dark thing a new weather pattern?"
(d) "What is that dark thing called?"
5. What worries Charles Wallace about going to school next year?
(a) He thinks he'll be bored to death
(b) He thinks it will be hard to fit in.
(c) He thinks he knows nothing.
(d) He thinks that if he plays dumb, he'll become dumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the children and the ladies arrive at their new destination in Chapter 5, what does Mrs. Whatsit look like?
2. Why does Meg look at her mother with a mixture of admiration and resentment in Chapter 1?
3. The dog growls at the lab door in Chapter 1, and Mrs. Murry goes to see who's there. When she returns, who does she bring inside?
4. What is the strange feeling that Calvin has before they go to CENTRAL Central Intelligence?
5. In Chapter 3, why does Calvin say Meg is so lucky?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)