|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Calvin say to Meg on their way to her house in Chapter 3?
(a) He's happy they will never meet again after today.
(b) He's happy they met and thinks they'll become friends.
(c) He's happy to know that the rumors about Meg are true.
(d) He's happy they met but won't be good friends.
2. What sense do the Beasts not have that surprises Meg?
3. What eventually gets Meg through the object containing her father and able to get to him?
(a) The sound of Mrs. Which's voice somewhere.
(b) Mrs. Who's glasses.
(c) Mrs. Whatsit's advice to be angry.
(d) Calvin's incredible strength.
4. What is the weather like the night Mrs. Whatsit appeared at the Murry house?
(a) Rainy and hailing.
(b) Sunny and breezy.
(c) Overcast, about to rain.
(d) Dark and stormy.
5. What is IT?
(a) An ancient god.
(b) A brain.
(c) A robot.
(d) A very old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation does Mrs. Whatsit give for stopping on the planet they do in Chapter 4?
2. When Calvin says he's horrible in math, what does Mrs. Murry suggest he do?
3. What does Mrs. Whatsit say in Chapter 1 that makes Mrs. Murry's face turn white?
4. A boy on his paper route stops and asks Calvin, Meg, and Charles Wallace what they're doing on the street when only who is allowed out?
5. How has Mr. Murry's appearance changed when the children see him in Chapter 9?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)