|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the individual that the children meet in the haunted house in Chapter 2 call Charles Wallace and Meg?
(a) Charles Wallace and Meg.
(b) Charles and his Big Sister.
(c) Chuck and Mags.
(d) Charlsie and Megsie.
2. What does the Happy Medium live in?
(a) On the top of a remote mountain.
(b) A secret bunker.
(c) A cave.
(d) A victorian style house.
3. After their dinner with Calvin, what does Mrs. Murry admit to Meg?
(a) Calvin has really bad manners.
(b) She wishes that Meg's father were at the dinner table.
(c) She misses Meg's father's great cooking.
(d) She is still in love with Meg's father.
4. Where is Meg's bedroom?
(a) In the attic.
(b) She shares a room with Charles Wallace.
(c) At the back of the house.
(d) In the basement.
5. In Chapter 3, why does Calvin say Meg is so lucky?
(a) Because she has a massive house with many rooms.
(b) Because her mother knows her name.
(c) Because her mother is pretty and is a great cook.
(d) She lives in a nice house and has a wonderful loving family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through Charles Wallace, readers discover that Mrs. Whatsit took something from Mrs. Buncombe. What did she take?
2. Although Charles Wallace looks the same after being hypnotized, he acts as if someone has possessed him. How does Meg know this?
3. Why does Mrs. Whatsit give each child a flower for the journey?
4. When Mrs. Whatsit rests on a plateau in Chapter 4, what does she show the children?
5. What does Charles Wallace tell Meg and Calvin to do in front of the strange man in the CENTRAL Central Intelligence building?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)