|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Whatsit not mean to tell the children about being a star?
(a) That it was hard work.
(b) That she loved it.
(c) That she didn't like it at all.
(d) That it's better being who she is now.
2. How did Mrs. Whatsit know where Charles Wallace lived?
(a) By its unique style.
(b) She looked up the directions on a map.
(c) She simply guessed and was correct.
(d) By the smell.
3. As the children fly up in Chapter 4, why does Meg look at Charles Wallace with a bit of sadness?
(a) She thinks he's being mean to her.
(b) She thinks he's a secret spy.
(c) She feels he's growing away from her.
(d) She realizes that he's smarter than she.
4. What does Mrs. Who tell Meg she must learn in order to help her father?
(b) Pathological lying.
(c) How to fly a plane.
5. After Meg sees the dark thing, who is she most concerned for?
(a) Charles Wallace.
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What impresses the twins about Calvin more than Meg?
2. When Meg finally joins Charles Wallace and Calvin in Chapter 4, what does she first notice about her surroundings?
3. Why does the Happy Medium fall asleep?
4. A boy on his paper route stops and asks Calvin, Meg, and Charles Wallace what they're doing on the street when only who is allowed out?
5. Through Charles Wallace, readers discover that Mrs. Whatsit took something from Mrs. Buncombe. What did she take?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)