|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Charles Wallace with when he discovered where Mrs. Whatsit and her friends lived?
(a) Mrs. Murry.
(b) No one.
(c) Sandy and Dennys.
2. How old is Calvin?
3. What does Calvin say to Meg on their way to her house in Chapter 3?
(a) He's happy they met but won't be good friends.
(b) He's happy they met and thinks they'll become friends.
(c) He's happy they will never meet again after today.
(d) He's happy to know that the rumors about Meg are true.
4. Where is Meg's bedroom?
(a) She shares a room with Charles Wallace.
(b) At the back of the house.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In the basement.
5. Despite what Mr. Jenkins the Principal says, Meg still believes her father is returning. Why?
(a) Because her father called the earlier in the week.
(b) Because Charles Wallace said he is coming back.
(c) Because her mother believes it.
(d) Because the government just notified her about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Calvin come to the house in Chapter 2?
2. Why does Charles Wallace insist they go and see Mrs. Whatsit in Chapter 2?
3. Just as Calvin tells Meg she has "dream-boat eyes," who appears from out of nowhere?
4. The dog growls at the lab door in Chapter 1, and Mrs. Murry goes to see who's there. When she returns, who does she bring inside?
5. How could Mrs. Who's manner of speech be described?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)