|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Calvin want to call from the Murry home?
(a) His mother.
(b) One of his friends.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
2. Why isn't Charles Wallace scared or suspicious of Mrs. Who when he meets her?
(a) Because Calvin is there to protect them.
(b) Because Fortinbras, their dog, doesn't bark or growl.
(c) Because Mrs. Who sews things for them.
(d) Because Fortinbras, the dog, barks loudly.
3. Why does Calvin come to the house in Chapter 2?
(a) Because he's homeless and looking for shelter.
(b) Because his family kicked him out of their house.
(c) Because he's avoiding his family.
(d) Because he thought it would be neat to live on his own.
4. Whose vegetable garden do Meg and Calvin walk through in Chapter 3?
(a) Charles Wallace's vegetable garden.
(b) The neighbors' vegetable garden.
(c) Meg's vegetable garden.
(d) The Twins' vegetable garden.
5. The dog growls at the lab door in Chapter 1, and Mrs. Murry goes to see who's there. When she returns, who does she bring inside?
(a) Mrs. Buncombe.
(b) The school principal.
(c) Mrs. Whatsit.
(d) The Tramp.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Meg, who is the next family member to enter the kitchen in Chapter 1?
2. After their dinner with Calvin, what does Mrs. Murry admit to Meg?
3. Who is Fortinbras?
4. Who does Mrs. Murry blame for Meg being a little "one-sided?"
5. Who appears after Mrs. Whatsit and Mrs. Who, proclaiming that "weee hhave mmuch ttoo ddoo?"
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)