|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mrs. Whatsit rests on a plateau in Chapter 4, what does she show the children?
(a) Mars in the distance.
(b) The sun.
(c) One of Uriel's moons.
2. What does Charles Wallace tell Meg and Calvin to do in front of the strange man in the CENTRAL Central Intelligence building?
(a) To ask the man about his hobbies.
(b) To look and see that his eyes are brown not red.
(c) Not look in his eyes.
(d) To stare the man down.
3. Despite escaping IT with her father, why does Meg feel things have gotten worse and worse?
(a) She isn't back home with her mother.
(b) Mrs. Whatsit, Mrs. Who and Mrs. Which never appear.
(c) She is frozen, and IT still has her brother.
(d) She is now in a place that is drearier than Camazotz.
4. How does Meg react when the Happy Medium shows her mother in the crystal ball?
(a) At first she cries, then resolves to find her father.
(b) She gloats because her mother is so beautiful.
(c) She has no reaction.
(d) She can't stop crying.
5. Charles Wallace takes Meg and Calvin to a transparent column. Who is in that column?
(a) Meg's brothers, Sandy and Dennys.
(b) Calvin's mother.
(c) Meg's father, Mr. Murry.
(d) Meg's mother, Mrs. Murry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charles Wallace react to Meg rushing to the object containing their father in Chapter 9?
2. At one point in Chapter 8, Charles Wallace leads Calvin and Meg through a wall by raising his hand. What exactly did he do to get through a solid wall?
3. How does Mrs. Murry explain that Charles Wallace may look like other people but is different?
4. Although Charles Wallace looks the same after being hypnotized, he acts as if someone has possessed him. How does Meg know this?
5. Charles Wallace pulls Meg and Calvin aside in the CENTRAL Central Intelligence building to tell them what?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)