|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mrs. Whatsit rests on a plateau in Chapter 4, what does she show the children?
(a) Mars in the distance.
(b) One of Uriel's moons.
(c) The sun.
2. When Calvin says he's horrible in math, what does Mrs. Murry suggest he do?
(a) Get help from Charles Wallace who's a genius.
(b) Give up math and focus on literature.
(c) Get a good math tutor.
(d) Get help from Meg who's a math genius.
3. What does Mrs. Whatsit give to Charles Wallace before they part ways in Chapter 6?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A blessing and some private words of advice.
(c) The resilience of his childhood.
(d) A sword and a Bible.
4. Along the way, Meg hears some birds who seem to be telling her something. Who translates their words for her?
(a) A strange voice in the ether.
(b) Charles Wallace.
(c) Mrs. Whatsit.
5. Who was Charles Wallace with when he discovered where Mrs. Whatsit and her friends lived?
(a) Sandy and Dennys.
(b) Mrs. Murry.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Meg so cold in her paralysis?
2. Before the children reach Mr. Murry in Chapter 8, who does Charles Wallace show them?
3. What worries Charles Wallace about going to school next year?
4. How does the man with strange eyes in the CENTRAL Central Intelligence building try to control the children's minds?
5. Why is Mr. Murry unsure how long he was imprisoned on Camazotz?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)