|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Meg rushes to the object with her father inside?
(a) She smashes it and jumps inside.
(b) She stands and looks at her father in disbelief.
(c) She presses her nose against it and looks at her father.
(d) She crashes into it.
2. How does Calvin nearly break Charles Wallace out of his spell in Chapter 9?
(a) He recites a love sonnet to Charles Wallace.
(b) He punches Charles Wallace in the gut.
(c) He likens Charles to Ariel in Shakespeare's The Tempest.
(d) He compares Charles Wallace to Jesus.
3. When Meg realizes she's hungry and hasn't had much to eat since the stew at home, what does Charles Wallace reveal about the three old ladies and their eating habits?
(a) They eat mysterious foods not known to humans.
(b) They eat but not with regular humans like them.
(c) They don't eat.
(d) They are herbivores and eat wildflowers only.
4. Seeing the picture of Meg's father, who does Calvin say he looks like?
(a) Sandy and Dennys.
(c) Mike Wallace.
(d) Charles Wallace.
5. A boy on his paper route stops and asks Calvin, Meg, and Charles Wallace what they're doing on the street when only who is allowed out?
(a) Delivery people.
(c) Route Boys.
(d) Employees of the newspaper company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Who give to Meg in Chapter 6?
2. What is IT?
3. How does Mrs. Murry explain that Charles Wallace may look like other people but is different?
4. What is the strange feeling that Calvin has before they go to CENTRAL Central Intelligence?
5. Before dinner is served in Chapter 3, Mrs. Murry tells Meg to do what?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)