1. What is the weather like the night Mrs. Whatsit appeared at the Murry house?
(a) Overcast, about to rain.
(b) Dark and stormy.
(c) Sunny and breezy.
(d) Rainy and hailing.
2. Why is school "all wrong" for Meg in Chapter 1?
(a) The school uniforms are not fashionable.
(b) The classes are too easy and boring for Meg.
(c) She's been dropped to the lowest section in her grade.
(d) No boys like Meg.
3. When Meg enters the kitchen at the beginning of the book, who is already there?
(a) Charles Wallace.
(b) Mrs. Murry.
(c) Sandy and Dennys.
(d) Mrs. Buncombe, the constable's wife.
4. Who is Fortinbras?
(a) The Constable.
(b) The Murry family dog.
(c) Meg's father.
(d) The mailman.
5. After Meg, who is the next family member to enter the kitchen in Chapter 1?
(a) Mrs. Murry.
(c) Mr. Murry.
6. What does Charles Wallace offer to make in the kitchen?
(a) Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
(b) Cocoa and a liverwurst-and-cream-cheese sandwich.
(d) Cheese and macaroni.
This section contains 7,047 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)