|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, One Man Alone (Sections 16-25).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many of the ____ could not read Latin.
(b) Government officials.
2. Which pope was known for throwing wild parties?
3. In which year were the heirs to the English throne murdered?
4. Which location was the new home to the papacy?
5. Luther believed that to recant would be to violate his _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frederick ____ the Wise was the elector of Saxony.
2. In what year was the invention introduced?
3. How many men died during this portion of the trip?
4. The "____ Man" theory discusses the change in culture by elites.
5. While literacy became increasingly important, the educational system tended to be ______.
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)