|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, One Man Alone (Sections 16-25).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which leaflet was penned by Eck?
2. How many copies of the leaflet were distributed?
3. On which holiday did Londoners protect their situation?
(a) Cinco de Mayo.
(b) Valentine's Day.
(c) May Day.
4. Rodrigo was elevated to the College of Cardinals in which year?
5. Who was the reigning leader of the country at that time?
(a) Richard I.
(b) Edward III.
(c) Carlos I.
(d) Henry IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Hercynian Forest was known to be filled with all but which of the following?
2. Who painted the Sistine Chapel?
3. Which fabric began to replace wool in high society wardrobes?
4. Which word is not used to describe the brother?
5. What movement was about to begin?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)