|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, One Man Alone (Sections 16-25).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michelangelo is referred to as being a(n) _____.
2. Humanists preached enrichment of ____.
(d) The soul.
3. Magellan wanted to ensure that the island's leaders were loyal to:
4. This brother reached which position in the church?
5. What was the name of the young Borgia's replacement?
Short Answer Questions
1. On which date was Rome entered?
2. How many heirs were murdered?
3. Luther estimated that _____ gulden were sent annually.
4. Which was not a part of the average curriculum?
5. The "____ Man" theory discusses the change in culture by elites.
This section contains 110 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)