|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, One Man Alone (Sections 16-25).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many of the ____ could not read Latin.
(b) Government officials.
2. How many ships did Magellan command?
3. The empire's border extended for ____ miles.
4. Which disease affected the group?
5. Who said "God has given us the papacy?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the more common name for the Hsiung-nu tribe?
2. The voyage was referred to as an "epic of ____."
3. On which date was Rome entered?
4. Which was not part of the quadrivium?
5. Humanists preached enrichment of ____.
This section contains 102 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)