|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 24-34).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year was the rifle invented?
2. On which date was Rome entered?
(a) April 19.
(b) August 24.
(c) June 14.
(d) September 3.
3. The Portuguese had been in the islands ___ years previous.
4. The tribe was known for its expertise in which sport?
(b) Spear fishing.
(c) Discus throwing.
5. How old was Rodrigo when he married the young Rosa?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is referred to as being the mightiest explorer?
2. Which animal appeared on the Borgia flag?
3. What color was the girl's hair?
4. Which weapon was considered to be "new technology" by the knights?
5. Where did this explorer die?
This section contains 112 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)