|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 24-34).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was King James III when he died?
2. What was the name of the pope's son-in-law?
3. Who said "God has given us the papacy?"
4. Who was the emperor at this time?
5. In which century did the Roman Empire perish?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word is not used to describe the brother?
2. Who was the first Holy Roman Emperor?
3. In what year was the invention introduced?
4. Which popes were known for their immorality?
5. Which invention came to the forefront of the culture at this time?
This section contains 116 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)