|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 24-34).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Latin was the language of choice for all but which of the following?
(d) Court system.
2. Which of the following was a common way to earn a living?
(a) Kidnapping for ransom.
3. The densest of medieval periods lasted ____ years.
4. What was the percentage of illiteracy among the clergy?
5. Records show that only ____ out of 100 murderers was ever brought to justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not part of the quadrivium?
2. One of the pope's feasts was known as the Ballet of the ____.
3. Which of the following was scorned during this period?
4. Who said "God has given us the papacy?"
5. How old was Rodrigo when he married the young Rosa?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)