|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II, The Shattering (Sections 24-34).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not part of the quadrivium?
2. What is the more common name for the Hsiung-nu tribe?
3. How old was the newest mistress?
4. Language that was more prevalent amongst the population was known as ______ vernacular.
5. The pope awarded men for their _____.
(c) Warrior skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was the girl married?
2. The densest of medieval periods lasted ____ years.
3. On which holiday did Londoners protect their situation?
4. Which animal appeared on the Borgia flag?
5. In which year did the patent come into vogue?
This section contains 111 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)