Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 2, In Exile, Botswana, 1964-1979, Essays)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In old African custom, what were women forbidden to handle?
2. Bessie states that "in her work" everyone has what?
3. In "The woman from America," what state in America is the woman from?
4. Where was Bessie sent at age 13?
5. In "Village people," what kind of porridge do they have for every meal?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Bessie describe Botswana in 1964?
This section contains 950 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)