Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Josef Herman, the artist who lived through the Nazi invasion of Poland, fled to what country?
(b) United States.
2. What is the result of the casual sexual practices of the men of Botswana?
(a) High rate of illegitimate births.
(b) Rise in alcoholism.
(c) More poverty.
(d) AIDS epidemic.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Bessie state is responsible for the elimination of polygamy in Botswana?
(b) Women's movement.
(c) New laws.
4. In 1968, where was Bessie told that South African literature wasn't very popular?
(a) United States.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Bessie believe that people cannot protest against?
(a) Their own natures.
(c) The white man.
(d) Evil social systems.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Question of Power," Bessie states that what can lead a people or a nation into a terrible abyss of destruction?
2. According to an account by Dr. W.H.C. Lichtenstein, Botswana men only do work that can be what?
3. How many years did Bessie live in South Africa?
4. In Chapter 2, Bessie states that the only education for blacks in South Africa is what?
5. Bessie says that people in Botswana lead very what lives?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)