Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 2, In Exile, Botswana, 1964-1979, Essays)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Chapter 2, what does Bessie feel that the African people need, for their civilization?
b) Largeness of heart.
2. Bessie describes Botswana men as what?
b) Not nice.
3. In "Despite broken bondage . . .," what does Bessie say the emancipation of women in Botswana was rooted in?
b) The historical role of Christianity.
4. What race was Bessie's mother?
5. In "God and the underdog," why does Bessie say the Klansmen make God a white man with...
This section contains 873 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)