|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, In Exile, Botswana, 1964-1979, Notes on Novels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The woman from America," what state in America is the woman from?
(c) New York.
2. In "Makeba music," Bessie states that she believes in what?
(d) The contents of the human heart.
3. According to Bessie, revolutionary movements are composed of people living with what?
(a) Mental instability.
4. What was Bessie suffering from when she was trying to forge a friendship with the American woman?
(b) Mental troubles.
(d) Scarlet fever.
5. In Serowe, what grazes the earth to a shred?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bessie, what do the South African blacks possess that evens out all their downfalls?
2. What is the only industry that the British used Botswana for?
3. What does Bessie call Southern Africa?
4. What is the meaning of "didactic" works?
5. How many major tribes are there in Botswana?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)