|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What saves Ged from drowning?
2. Why does Ged decide to leave Torning?
3. What is the name of Duny's village?
4. to which island does Ged move?
5. Which Master keeps Ged alive?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Do you think Duny has anything that initially sets him out from others?
2. Why do you think Ged decides magic is not everything?
3. What signs of maturity does Ged show against the dragon?
This section contains 984 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)