Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ged developed?
(a) Hawk mannerisms
(b) Talons instead of hands
(c) His wizard skills
(d) A beak
2. Why is Ged nervous about entering the inlet?
(a) The tight space
(b) He is hearing funny noises
(c) It is dark
(d) The shadow might kill him
3. to where does Ged sail?
4. How does Ged help the villagers?
(a) He provides them with healthier air
(b) He helps them with their personal needs
(c) He provides them with cleaner water
(d) He provides them them with larger boats
5. Who goads Ged about his skills as a wizard?
6. What does Ogion give to Ged?
(a) A dagger
(b) A staff
(c) A sword
(d) His spell books
7. What is the final island Ged and Vetch visit?
8. How does Ged repair his boat?
(a) He phones Pechvarry
(b) With wood and a spell
(c) The hide of a dead animal
9. Who shows Ged the way to the court?
10. Why can't Ged get to Roke?
(a) A violent storm forces the ship back
(b) He can't find a ship that will take him
(c) There is a war taking place.
(d) He has been banished
11. How does Skiorh vanish Ged's powers?
(a) By casting a spell
(b) By saying his name
(c) By taking his clothes
(d) By sellotaping his mouth
12. What is Ogion doing when Ged lands on his arm?
(d) Collecting water
13. What is the first thing Ged does when he reaches the shack?
(a) Warms himself by the fire
(b) Has a drink
(c) Eats some food
(d) Talks to the couple
14. On whose arm does Ged land?
(a) Master Changer
(c) Lord Benderesk
15. What does Ogion advise Ged to do?
(a) Talk to the shadow
(b) Go back to school
(c) Fight the shadow
(d) Runaway from the shadow
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ged and Vetch head into after Atowell?
2. What does Ged call his new boat?
3. Why does Ged want to go to Roke?
4. About whom does Ged constantly ask?
5. How many people does Ged find sitting in the shack
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)