|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ged buy from a local man on Gont island?
(a) A small boat
(b) Some food
(d) A sword
2. About whom does the woman tell Ged?
(b) Lord Benderesk
(c) Master Changer
3. On which island does Ged stop next?
4. What does Ged see on the island?
(a) Human bones
(b) A shack
(c) A TV tower
(d) A mansion
5. Why won't Ged's spells work?
(a) Because Pechvarry cursed him.
(b) He has forgotten an essential word.
(c) Because killing the dragon had drained all of Ged's power
(d) Because the storm is one of Roke's safety spells
6. What does Serrett say will happen if Ged asks the stone a question?
(a) They will live forever
(b) They will fall in love.
(c) They will both rule the world.
(d) Ged will release the spirits
7. to where does Ged sail?
8. Who do the ancient birds kill?
(d) Lord Benderesk
9. What has Ged lost?
(a) His staff
(b) His spell book
(c) His memory
10. What is Ged reluctant to do?
(a) Look for the Shadow
(b) Change salt water into fresh water
(c) Talk to villagers
(d) Go ashore
11. How does Ged get food from villagers when he travels in search of the shadow?
(a) He sneaks into their houses at night
(b) He threatens them at gun point
(c) He begs on the street
(d) He does good deeds
12. In what country are the couple heir to a throne?
13. Why can't Ged get to Roke?
(a) He has been banished
(b) A violent storm forces the ship back
(c) There is a war taking place.
(d) He can't find a ship that will take him
14. What is Ogion doing when Ged lands on his arm?
(d) Collecting water
15. What does Ged feel from the stone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ged call his new boat?
2. How does Skiorh vanish Ged's powers?
3. What is the final island Ged and Vetch visit?
4. What does Benderesk conjure to chase Ged and Serrett?
5. To where does Ged find a ship to sail?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)