|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Ged constantly ask?
(b) Master Namer
2. To what part of Iffish does Ged go?
3. What is Yarrow desperate to know?
(b) Where Ged met her brother
(c) If Ged is single
(d) Why he is being followed by a shadow
4. How many people does Ged find sitting in the shack
5. What tells Ged he is heading in the right direction?
(a) He can tell from his map
(b) He is heading towards stormy weather
(c) He can sense the Shadow
(d) The islanders keep telling him they've seen his double
6. What is Vetch's sister's name?
7. Why is Ged nervous about entering the inlet?
(a) He is hearing funny noises
(b) It is dark
(c) The tight space
(d) The shadow might kill him
8. Why does Ged want to stay in Atowell?
(a) To earn lots of money
(b) To teach the natives
(c) To become king
(d) To marry
9. Why are the couple on the island?
(a) They were abandoned there during a coup.
(b) They became sick of the easy life.
(c) They got shipwrecked.
(d) The love they feel for each other is frowned upon in their own country.
10. Why does Ged want to go to Roke?
(a) It is the only place he feels safe
(b) He wants to see his friends
(c) He wants a job at the school
(d) He needs to get some spells
11. What does Benderesk conjure to chase Ged and Serrett?
(a) Ancient birds
(b) Flying monkeys
12. What does the man ask Ged to paint on the boat?
(a) A dolphin
(b) Two eyes
(c) A mouth with shark like teeth
(d) His name
13. Why is Pechvarry so unhappy with his friend?
(a) Because he killed the dragon, but could not save his son
(b) He was going to kill the dragon himself
(c) He has not not given Pechvarry any attention since killing the dragon.
(d) He did not think the dragon was a threat
14. What feature does Skiorh lack?
(a) A nose
(b) A mouth
(c) A face
15. What does Ged see on the island?
(a) Human bones
(b) A mansion
(c) A TV tower
(d) A shack
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vetch worried about when he finds Ged?
2. What does Ged acquire in Westhand
3. What is Ged reluctant to do?
4. What does Ged become near the end of his life?
5. Why does Ged tell Vetch to row?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)