|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yarrow feel about Ged's future?
2. About whom does the woman tell Ged?
(b) Lord Benderesk
(c) Master Changer
3. What is the final island Ged and Vetch visit?
4. Who does Ged say won the fight?
(a) The Shadow
(b) Neither of them
(d) Ged did
5. What does Ged offer to be in order to get on board a ship to the Court of Terrenor?
(a) A cook
(b) A jester
(c) A wizard
(d) An oarsman
6. What does the shadow feel like when Ged grabs him?
(a) Like air
(b) Like water
7. Which port does the ship sail into on the way to Havnor?
8. What does Ged feel from the stone?
9. What does Ged see on the island?
(a) A TV tower
(b) A shack
(c) A mansion
(d) Human bones
10. Why does Ged want to stay in Atowell?
(a) To earn lots of money
(b) To teach the natives
(c) To marry
(d) To become king
11. What does Ogion give to Ged?
(a) A dagger
(b) A sword
(c) His spell books
(d) A staff
12. What is the woman's name?
13. What is the first thing Ged does when he reaches the shack?
(a) Talks to the couple
(b) Warms himself by the fire
(c) Has a drink
(d) Eats some food
14. Where does Ged wake up?
(a) A cold room in a tower
(b) Ogion's cabin
(c) On a beach
(d) The wizard school
15. What does the seller ask for in return for the boat?
(b) A new wife
(d) A spell
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ged do the next day after the villagers suggest he leaves?
2. On whose arm does Ged land?
3. In what direction do Ged and Vetch travel?
4. What does Ged turn himself into to fight the birds?
5. To where does Ged find a ship to sail?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)