|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The School for Wizards.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does Ged meet on his way back from Master Namer's?
2. Why does Ogion say Ged has to learn the language?
(a) The two of them will be able to have deeper conversations
(b) It will give him more control over his spells
(c) He needs it to get into wizard school
(d) To learn discipline
3. What does Ged think the islanders are doing by responding to him in riddles?
(a) Casting a spell
(b) Mocking him
(c) Letting him know their secrets without saying directly.
(d) Testing him
4. Where is the man from that heals Duny?
(a) The mountains
(b) The tribe that attacked them
(c) The city
(d) The forest
5. Where does Ogion lead Ged?
(a) Into a tavern
(b) Into the mountains
(c) Into the sea
(d) Into the forest
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ged give to the school's master?
2. To what kind of animal does Duny hear his Aunt saying strange words?
3. What does Ged tell the girl he can do?
4. Who is the master of the wizard school?
5. What is Duny's new name?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)