|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The School for Wizards.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ogion lead Ged?
(a) Into the forest
(b) Into a tavern
(c) Into the sea
(d) Into the mountains
2. What does Ged have to study?
(a) The Koran
(c) The Old Testament
(d) The Talmud
3. How had the man from the mountains helped the village in the past?
(a) He had saved them from a drought
(b) He had donated a large sum of money to the village funds
(c) He had saved them from an earthquake
(d) He had saved them from an evil dictator
4. What time of year does Ged study?
5. In what sea is the island located
(a) Northeast Sea
(b) The Dead Sea
(c) Atlantic Sea
(d) The North Sea
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ged think the islanders are doing by responding to him in riddles?
2. What kind of animal does Ged meet on his way back from Master Namer's?
3. Who does Ged meet in a meadow?
4. To whom does Jasper introduce Ged?
5. What is the name of the ship in which Ged travels to Roke?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)