|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Hunted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ged think the islanders are doing by responding to him in riddles?
(a) Casting a spell
(b) Letting him know their secrets without saying directly.
(c) Mocking him
(d) Testing him
2. What book does Ged look through for a spell?
(a) The top ten spells of Gont
(c) The Wizardry book
(d) Readers Digest
3. How does the town react to Ged's victory over the dragons?
(a) They have a banquet
(b) They make Ged a saint
(c) They make the day a public holiday
(d) They write a song
4. Why is Ged reluctant to help Pechvarry's dying son?
(a) Pechvarry's illness is contagious
(b) Pechvarry's son has an evil soul
(c) Pechvarry refuses to pay him
(d) He has been told not to save the dying
5. What does Ged offer to be in order to get on board a ship to the Court of Terrenor?
(a) A wizard
(b) An oarsman
(c) A jester
(d) A cook
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ged refuse to show the boys any of his spells?
2. What kind of job does Pechvarry have?
3. What type of spell does Ged find?
4. Where do the boys go for the battle?
5. On what island is the Orrimy?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)