|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Hunted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which of the boys does Ged become good friends?
2. What does Ged think the islanders are doing by responding to him in riddles?
(a) Testing him
(b) Casting a spell
(c) Mocking him
(d) Letting him know their secrets without saying directly.
3. Why is Ged angry at Ogion?
(a) Because he is not teaching him spells
(b) Because he won't let him see the girl.
(c) Because he is a bully.
(d) Because he stopped his spell to raise the dead.
4. How old is Ged when Vetch and Jasper leave?
5. Why is Ged reluctant to help Pechvarry's dying son?
(a) Pechvarry's son has an evil soul
(b) He has been told not to save the dying
(c) Pechvarry's illness is contagious
(d) Pechvarry refuses to pay him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ged want to study?
2. Why does Ged repeat the dragon's name?
3. To where does Ged find a ship to sail?
4. What kind of animal does Ged meet on his way back from Master Namer's?
5. How does Ged try to get past the storm?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)