Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Sheep Professor?
2. Who does the caretaker say is living in the home on the sheep ranch that the Main Character visits in Chapter 30?
3. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
4. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
5. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
Essay Topic 1
Select three characters from the novel, and explain how each plays a significant role in the awakening and character development of the Main Character.
Essay Topic 2
The mystical quality of the novel is enhanced by the power of certain characters that drive the plot in specific directions.
1) Is the Main Character helped on his journey in A Wild Sheep Chase by divine guidance or is he merely a pawn of the Strange Man?
2) How would the story be different without the girlfriend?
Essay Topic 3
Is it the isolation or the passivity of humans that makes it easiest for the Sheep to control humans? Explain with numerous examples from the novel.
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)