Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Sheep Professor?
2. Who does the caretaker say is living in the home on the sheep ranch that the Main Character visits in Chapter 30?
3. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
4. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
5. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
In Chapter 28, the Caretaker tells the Main Character that is easy to care for 200 sheep because they are cooperative and want to be led. How does this statement work as a metaphor for the mediocrity of humanity in A Wild Sheep Chase? Write an analytical response using support from the novel.
What events in A Wild Sheep Chase are most important in changing the Main Character's perception of the importance of friendship and relationships? Refer to specific incidences and outcomes to support your response.
The mystical quality of the novel is enhanced by the power of certain characters that drive the plot in specific directions.
1) Is the Main Character helped on his journey in A Wild Sheep Chase by divine guidance or is he merely a pawn of the Strange Man?
2) How would the story be different without the girlfriend?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)