Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Sheep Professor?
2. Who does the caretaker say is living in the home on the sheep ranch that the Main Character visits in Chapter 30?
3. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
4. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
5. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
Select three characters from the novel, and explain how each plays a significant role in the awakening and character development of the Main Character.
Many instances of foreshadowing are used in A Wild Sheep Chase.
1) Select an instance of foreshadowing that is related to mysticism or power and explain its significance.
2) Select an instance of foreshadowing that is simply a literary technique and is unrelated to the power of a character or object. Explain its significance.
3) Which instance of foreshadowing is more effective? Why?
Which chapter names are the best and the worst in A Wild Sheep Chase? Support your answer with a discussion of the effect of the title as it relates to themes and literary styles that may include foreshadowing, symbolism, character growth, plot development or anything else you find important to the story.
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)