|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Main Character discover at the unlucky bend in the road?
(a) A brand new jeep.
(b) An old red truck.
(c) The road is now paved.
(d) The road is impassable.
2. Whom does the Main Character get to agree to pickup himself and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31?
(a) The caretaker.
(b) A mountain guide.
(c) The livestock inspector.
(d) The caretaker's son.
3. What does the person who agrees to pick up the Main Character and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31 warn him?
(a) That it will be a long and arduous journey.
(b) That the mountain roads will be soft from rain.
(c) That they will be changed after their journey.
(d) That they are travelling into a cursed area.
4. What fantasy does the man have as he is cooking dinner in Chapter 35?
(a) He imagines marrying the Girlfriend.
(b) He imagines owning a restaurant.
(c) He imagines getting on a train.
(d) He imagines cooking dinner for the Rat.
5. Where does the Main Character find sheep wool?
(a) Outside the villa.
(b) In a pillowcase.
(c) In a car in the garage.
(d) In the Girlfriend's suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the caretaker say is living in the home on the sheep ranch that the Main Character visits in Chapter 30?
2. What best describes the Sheep Professor?
3. In what condition is the Main Character at the beginning of Chapter 41?
4. Why does the Sheep Man tell the Main Character that he fled to the mountains?
5. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Limo Driver feel about the cat?
2. Explain how the Sheep Professor came to his current state of being.
3. Is the Sheep Man a part of the physical or the spiritual world?
4. Who is responsible for the Strange Man's death?
5. Do the Girlfriend's ears help the quest while staying at the Dolphin Hotel?
6. Is the Limo Driver an intelligent man?
7. Was the Main Character a good choice for the Strange Man's sheep finding mission?
8. What explanation does the Sheep Man give for the Girlfriend's disappearance?
9. Why is the Rat able to destroy the Sheep?
10. Explain the caretaker's feelings about escorting the Main Character and the Girlfriend up that mountain.
This section contains 1,014 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)