Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Sheep Professor?
(a) A retired professor who live above the bookstore.
(b) The father of the owner of the Ovine Theater.
(c) A retired professor who owns the bookstore.
(d) The father of the owner of the Dolphin Hotel.
2. Who does the caretaker say is living in the home on the sheep ranch that the Main Character visits in Chapter 30?
(a) No one.
(b) The owner of the villa.
(c) The owner of the hotel the couple is staying in.
(d) The Sheep Professor's wife.
3. What vehicle is sent to pick up the cat?
(a) A dilapidated taxicab.
(b) The Strange Man's sleek black sedan.
(c) An animal transport bus.
(d) The Boss's Limo.
4. What does the Main Character discover when he wakes up in Chapter 33?
(a) The Girlfriend is crying.
(b) There is a sheep in the room.
(c) The Girlfriend is gone.
(d) There is an envelope on the table.
5. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
(a) They do not eat. They drink beer.
(d) A snack of peanuts and pretzels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Sheep Professor once work?
2. Who starts speaking to the Main Character in the darkness in Chapter 38?
3. What does the person who agrees to pick up the Main Character and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31 warn him?
4. What does the Main Character do just before leaving the villa for the last time?
5. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)