|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Main Character find sheep wool?
(a) Outside the villa.
(b) In the Girlfriend's suitcase.
(c) In a pillowcase.
(d) In a car in the garage.
2. What does the caretaker at the ranch tell the Main Character that he must do to the sheep on the day of his visit?
(a) Shear them.
(b) Disinfect them.
(c) Brand them.
(d) Read to them.
3. How many head of sheep does the livestock inspector say are in the town of Junitaki?
4. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
(a) Messages from God.
(b) The superiority of animals over humans.
(c) The advertising business.
(d) The starred sheep.
5. What do the Girlfriend and the Main Character do after planning their strategy for hunting the sheep?
(a) Buy and read books on sheep from the bookstore.
(b) Interview the manager of the Ovine Theater.
(c) Have dinner with the Sheep Lady.
(d) Go to a double feature at the theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
2. What does the mirror reveal about the Sheep Man?
3. Who drives the vehicle that arrives to pick up the cat?
4. Who does the caretaker say is living in the home on the sheep ranch that the Main Character visits in Chapter 30?
5. What is the Main Character doing on the tenth day of his visit when the Sheep Man returns to the villa?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the Sheep able to control the Rat?
2. How are the sheep at the sheep farm similar to the people that the Sheep is trying to control?
3. Is the Cat or the Main Character more at home in the world? Please fully support your answer.
4. How does the Limo Driver feel about the cat?
5. Why does the Main Character feel that he is being used as a pawn?
6. Explain how the Sheep Professor came to his current state of being.
7. Why is the Rat able to destroy the Sheep?
8. Do the Girlfriend's ears help the quest while staying at the Dolphin Hotel?
9. How does the Sheep Professor's information help the Main Character on his quest?
10. How does the Main Character react to the Girlfriend's sudden disappearance?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)