|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Sheep Professor once work?
(a) The Japanese Secret Service.
(b) The Ministry of Forestry and Agriculture.
(c) The Ministry of Science.
(d) The US Army.
2. In what condition is the Main Character at the beginning of Chapter 41?
(a) He is drunk and hung-over.
(b) He is sick with a fever and vomiting.
(c) He is full of hope for the first time in years.
(d) He is sobbing and filled with despair.
3. Where does the man begin his part of the search for the sheep?
(a) The postcard section at the bookstore.
(b) Local sheep ranches.
(c) The Ovine Theater.
(d) Travel and tourism places.
4. Whom does the Main Character get to agree to pickup himself and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31?
(a) A mountain guide.
(b) The livestock inspector.
(c) The caretaker.
(d) The caretaker's son.
5. Whose suicide is revealed in Part 8?
(a) The Sheep Man's.
(b) The Boss's.
(c) The Girlfriend's.
(d) The Rat's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does the Main Character discover in a book at the villa while he is waiting for the Rat to arrive?
2. How do the Girlfriend and the Main Character feel about the Limo Driver?
3. What best describes the appearance of the Dolphin Hotel?
4. What does the Main Character do on the seventh day of the trip to help locate the Rat?
5. What does the mirror reveal about the Sheep Man?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)