|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character find a phone book to look up hotels?
(a) In a boutique.
(b) At the Ovine Theater.
(c) In the bookstore.
(d) At a restaurant.
2. Who does the Main Character discover is originally from Hokkaido?
(a) The Boss.
(b) The Strange Man.
(c) The Business Partner.
(d) His grandfather.
3. Who is the Sheep Professor?
(a) A retired professor who owns the bookstore.
(b) A retired professor who live above the bookstore.
(c) The father of the owner of the Dolphin Hotel.
(d) The father of the owner of the Ovine Theater.
4. What strategy do the Girlfriend and the Main Character come up with for hunting the sheep?
(a) She will interview locals and he will research sheep.
(b) She will locate the area of the photo and he will talk to business owners.
(c) She will get maps of the area and he talk to sheep owners.
(d) She will research sheep and he will locate the area of the photo.
5. Whom is the Kipper referred to in the name of Chapter 24?
(a) The Main Character's cat.
(b) A childhood friend of the Main Character.
(c) A cat the Girlfriend had as a child.
(d) A famous character from a novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many head of sheep does the livestock inspector say are in the town of Junitaki?
2. What does the mirror reveal about the Sheep Man?
3. Who admits, after revealing the Rat's situation, to having sent the Girlfriend away?
4. How do the Girlfriend and the Main Character feel about the Limo Driver?
5. What is the person who picks up the cat amazed to discover?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)