|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Girlfriend and the Main Character do after planning their strategy for hunting the sheep?
(a) Interview the manager of the Ovine Theater.
(b) Have dinner with the Sheep Lady.
(c) Go to a double feature at the theater.
(d) Buy and read books on sheep from the bookstore.
2. What does the Territorial Government name the area where the Sheep Professor's homestead is located?
(a) Twelve Falls Settlement.
(b) Tsugaru Settlement.
(c) Ovine Valley Settlement.
(d) Honshu Plain Settlement.
3. What is the Main Character doing on the tenth day of his visit when the Sheep Man returns to the villa?
(a) Scrubbing the floor.
(b) Reading a book.
(d) Playing the guitar.
4. What does the person whom the Main Character discovers at the unlucky bend in the road admit to having?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A plan to take over the world.
(c) A sixth sense.
(d) A hostage.
5. Who is buried in the garage?
(a) The Girlfriend.
(b) The Sheep.
(c) The Rat.
(d) The Sheep Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is the Kipper referred to in the name of Chapter 24?
2. What does the person who speaks to the Main Character in the darkness in Chapter 38 tell him about the Rat?
3. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend eat after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
4. What does the person who agrees to pick up the Main Character and the Girlfriend at 8:00 the next morning in Chapter 31 warn him?
5. What does the Main Character find in the Pan-Asian book in the villa?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Dolphin Hotel.
2. Explain how the Sheep Professor came to his current state of being.
3. Do the Girlfriend's ears help the quest while staying at the Dolphin Hotel?
4. How are the sheep at the sheep farm similar to the people that the Sheep is trying to control?
5. How does the Main Character react to the Girlfriend's sudden disappearance?
6. Why is the Rat able to destroy the Sheep?
7. Who is responsible for the Strange Man's death?
8. Was the Main Character a good choice for the Strange Man's sheep finding mission?
9. Aside from her powerful ears, is the Girlfriend a help or a hindrance to the Main Character?
10. Explain the caretaker's feelings about escorting the Main Character and the Girlfriend up that mountain.
This section contains 1,074 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)