|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Business Partner believe about the business?
(a) That it is failing.
(b) That it has great potential.
(c) That it is overextended.
(d) That it is going to be audited.
2. What does the Main Character find in the back of the limo that the Strange Man sends to pick him up and bring him to the Boss?
(a) A lighter with a sheep emblem.
(b) A lighter with a worm emblem.
(c) A travel mug with a sheep emblem.
(d) A travel mug with a worm emblem.
3. What is the name of the person who dies in Chapter 1?
(b) Not revealed.
4. What does the Main Character give to the person he meets per the Rat's request?
(b) A Kiss.
(d) A book.
5. What do the Main Character and his guest do together in Chapter 2?
(a) Drink coffee.
(b) Water the plants.
(d) Play cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the Strange Man arrive at the office?
2. What does the Main Character do when he cannot reach either of the two people he tries to phone after returning from the Boss's home?
3. What does the Rat send to the Main Character along with his first letter?
4. What does the Main Character eat, while his visitor watches, in Chapter 2?
5. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Limo Driver feel about the cat?
2. Describe the Dolphin Hotel.
3. Why are sheep important in Japan's history?
4. Why do the Main Character and the Business Partner disagree on the direction of their business?
5. Describe the Main Character's dream the first time he rides in the Boss's limo.
6. Describe the Limo Driver.
7. How does the Main Character feel about the death of his former lover?
8. What is the importance of the slip in Chapter 3?
9. How does the Main Character react to his return to his hometown?
10. How are the sheep at the sheep farm similar to the people that the Sheep is trying to control?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)