|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who is at the Main Character's apartment in Chapter 2 tell him?
(a) That she still loves him.
(b) That he owes money.
(c) That he is selfish.
(d) That he is invited to a party.
2. What does the Main Character see upon arriving home in Chapter 2?
(a) Red high-heeled shoes.
(b) A present wrapped in gold paper.
(c) A puddle of water.
(d) A peacock.
3. What does the bar owner give the Main Character?
(a) A book.
(c) A list of addresses.
(d) A newspaper.
4. Who tells the Main Character about a sheep in Chapter 6?
(a) The business partner.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) A messenger.
(d) His ex-wife.
5. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
(a) A picture of the Rat.
(b) The Rat's signature.
(c) Hidden text.
(d) A starred sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Main Character do when he cannot reach either of the two people he tries to phone after returning from the Boss's home?
2. Where are they when the Girlfriend first shows the Main Character her ears?
3. In what year is the Boss's brain cyst discovered?
4. What does the Main Character say about honest work in Chapter 7?
5. What time does the Strange Man arrive at the office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the location of the Boss's home.
2. How does the Strange Man convince the Business Partner to meet his demands?
3. Does the Main Character want to go on the mission for the sheep?
4. Describe the Limo Driver.
5. What do the woman's beautiful ears indicate about her?
6. Describe the Main Character's efforts to connect with others in Chapters 19 through 21.
7. Why does the ex-wife not want the Main Character to deliver her belongings to her new home?
8. How does the Main Character feel about the death of his former lover?
9. What is the importance of the Whale's Penis?
10. Does the Main Character flaunt the authority of the Strange Man?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)