|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Main Character first learn of the death in Chapter 1?
(a) An obituary.
(b) He sees the person die.
(c) A phone call.
(d) The news.
2. How old is the Girlfriend as noted in Chapter 4?
3. Why does the Strange Man give the Main Character a magnifying glass?
(a) As a form of protection.
(b) To burn bugs.
(c) To look at the sheep photograph.
(d) To look at a document.
4. Whom does the Strange Man demand to speak to?
(a) The person responsible for an image in the bulletin.
(b) The person in charge of hiring and firing.
(c) The person in charge of graphic design.
(d) The person in charge of accounting.
5. For what length of time does the Strange Man tell the Main Character that he will leave him alone?
(a) One month.
(b) Eight hours a night.
(c) Not a single moment, until this mission is complete.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does the person who dies in Chapter 1 predict that he or she will die?
2. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
3. Why does the Main Character say that his relationship with his ex-wife is over?
4. What is true of the Main Character when he arrives home in Chapter 2?
5. How does the Main Character react the first time he sees the Girlfriend's ears?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the ex-wife not want the Main Character to deliver her belongings to her new home?
2. Describe the Strange Man.
3. Does the Main Character respect the former lover who dies in Chapter 1?
4. Is the Boss a respectable person?
5. What is the importance of the Whale's Penis?
6. What is the cause of the friction between the Strange Man and the Main Character?
7. Does the Main Character want to go on the mission for the sheep?
8. How important is the cat to the Main Character?
9. Describe the Limo Driver.
10. What is the importance of the slip in Chapter 3?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)