|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Main Character say that the Girlfriend is most likely to display her ears?
(a) When there are animals around.
(b) When there are children around.
(c) During sex.
(d) When she wants attention.
2. What does the Strange Man believe is really the Boss's problem?
(a) A sheep has taken over his body.
(b) The Rat has taken over his body.
(c) The Japanese government has taken over his body.
(d) The US military has taken over his body.
3. Where does the Main Character say he saw a whale's penis?
(a) In a National Geographic.
(b) In a documentary.
(c) In a museum.
(d) On the beach.
4. From where does the postmark indicate that the Rat's first letter is sent?
(a) The United States.
5. What time is the Main Character told that the Boss would send a car for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes the Girlfriend's feelings about her ears?
2. Who once incarcerated the Boss?
3. What does the Main Character see when he uses the magnifying glass?
4. What does the Rat apologize for in his first letter to the Main Character?
5. What does the Main Character realize about his photos at the end of Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Boss come to gain his power?
2. Describe the relationship between the Main Character and his ex-wife.
3. Why is the Rat able to destroy the Sheep?
4. What action best shows the Main Character's personal growth throughout the novel?
5. Describe the Rat's relationship to the Main Character.
6. Explain how the Sheep Professor came to his current state of being.
7. Describe the Dolphin Hotel.
8. How does the Main Character react to the Girlfriend's sudden disappearance?
9. Describe the Business Partner.
10. How does the Main Character react to his return to his hometown?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)