|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Girlfriend and the Main Character feel about the Limo Driver?
(a) They think he is hiding something.
(b) They dislike him.
(c) They like him.
(d) They are ambivalent towards him.
2. Where does the visitor to the villa tell the Main Character that the Rat is located?
(a) In the garage.
(b) He says he does not know.
(c) He says the Rat is dead.
(d) At the Dolphin Hotel.
3. What object does the Main Character discover in a book at the villa while he is waiting for the Rat to arrive?
(a) A paper-thin mirror.
(b) The ad he submitted seeking the Rat.
(c) The bulletin with the starred sheep.
(d) The Strange Man's business card.
4. Why does the Sheep Man tell the Main Character that he fled to the mountains?
(a) He worked for the Ministry of Forestry and Agriculture.
(b) For love.
(c) To follow the Sheep.
(d) To avoid the war.
5. What strategy do the Girlfriend and the Main Character come up with for hunting the sheep?
(a) She will interview locals and he will research sheep.
(b) She will get maps of the area and he talk to sheep owners.
(c) She will research sheep and he will locate the area of the photo.
(d) She will locate the area of the photo and he will talk to business owners.
6. Who is buried in the garage?
(a) The Sheep.
(b) The Sheep Man.
(c) The Rat.
(d) The Girlfriend.
7. Whom does the Main Character discover at the unlucky bend in the road?
(a) The Girlfriend.
(b) The Strange Man.
(c) The Sheep Man.
(d) The Sheep.
8. What does the Main Character do just before leaving the villa for the last time?
(a) Collects sheep wool.
(b) Connects the grandfather clock.
(c) Writes a letter to the Girlfriend.
(d) Takes some books from the shelves.
9. Whose death is revealed by the person the Main Character discovers at the unlucky bend in the road?
(a) The Business Partner's.
(b) The Girlfriend's.
(c) The Sheep Professor's.
(d) The Boss's.
10. What do the Main Character, the Girlfriend and the person who comes to pick up the cat discuss early in Chapter 24?
(a) Messages from God.
(b) The advertising business.
(c) The superiority of animals over humans.
(d) The starred sheep.
11. What type of station do the Main Character and the Girlfriend go to in Chapter 24?
12. What does the person who speaks to the Main Character in the darkness in Chapter 38 tell him about the Rat?
(a) That the Rat needs will need his help tomorrow.
(b) That the Rat has killed the person who is speaking.
(c) That the Rat is going to kill him.
(d) That the Rat is dead.
13. Where does the Main Character find sheep wool?
(a) Outside the villa.
(b) In a car in the garage.
(c) In a pillowcase.
(d) In the Girlfriend's suitcase.
14. What do the Main Character and the Girlfriend discuss after arriving at the station in Chapter 24?
(a) Time saved by their mode of transportation.
(b) God's inefficiencies.
(c) The Girlfriend's ears.
(d) The downfalls of naming a child.
15. What does the mirror reveal about the Sheep Man?
(a) He has no reflection.
(b) His true intentions.
(c) His appearance underneath the sheep costume.
(d) His relationship with the Boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the visitor to the villa tell the Main Character to do before leaving the next day?
2. What does the person whom the Main Character discovers at the unlucky bend in the road admit to having?
3. What does the Main Character find outside of the villa that indicates someone, other than the Rat, has been there?
4. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character first go to plan their strategy after exiting their flight?
5. Where do the Girlfriend and the Main Character find a phone book to look up hotels?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)