Short Answer Key
Part 1, Chapter 1: Wednesday Afternoon Picnic
1. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
2. How does the Main Character first learn of the death in Chapter 1?
A phone call.
3. What is the name of the person who dies in Chapter 1?
4. What relationship does the Main Character share with the person who dies in Chapter 1?
They were former lovers.
5. Where does the Main Character first meet the person who dies in Chapter 1?
A coffee shop.
6. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
To a funeral.
7. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
The Doors, the Stones, and the Moody Blues.
8. How old was the Main Character when he knew the person who dies in Chapter 1?
This section contains 3,370 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)