Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does the opening scene of the novel occur?
2. How does the Main Character first learn of the death in Chapter 1?
A phone call.
3. What is the name of the person who dies in Chapter 1?
4. What relationship does the Main Character share with the person who dies in Chapter 1?
They were former lovers.
5. Where does the Main Character first meet the person who dies in Chapter 1?
A coffee shop.
6. Where does the Main Character go in Chapter 1?
To a funeral.
7. What music does the Main Character recall hearing during his time with the person who dies were together?
The Doors, the Stones, and the Moody Blues.
This section contains 5,329 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)